• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just wanted to share an awesome picture!

X and G's mom

DIS Veteran
Enjoy!

Castlenight.jpg

Thanks for sharing that beautiful picture of the castle at Christmas!!! I can't wait till our December trip!!!!:santa:

We just left yesterday and caught the magical express bus from the Contemporary just before 4AM and they were testing some of the Christmas lights on the castle. It looked like they had at least 3 of the spires already done. I don't know when they will officially light them, but they are working on getting them ready. :banana: Can't wait to see it when it's all lit up again.

Hope you don't mind but I'm going to print the pic out for the kids. :)

That's ok. Print away :)
I have an 8 X 10 of this framed and hung at my house :)

We can't wait for our trip! :banana::banana:

To the poster that wanted to know about the castle lighting. I'm not sure when they start lighting the castle? Maybe someone knows???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter