Just wanted to share, Picture of my DD with Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana)

PixieDust32

♥ Live ♥ Love♥ Disney ♥
Just wanted to share this picture with ya'll. This is my DD Shawny with her all time favorite star. Miley Cyrus (sp?) from the Show Hannah Montana.

shawnynmileycyruschicays9.jpg

The bus in the background is the Cheetah girl's bus, they never come out to say hi to my DD and 4 other girls.
We saw 2 of them in the lobby and the did gave Shawny their autograph but no picture. :(

Thank you for sharing that picture.
Happy to hear that Shawny did get a picture with Maile.

Thank you! I know, I took more pictures but Shawny was playing aroud with the camera taking pictures of hannah montana on TV!! And the pictures come out one on top of the other one, whatever is called, thank god I had extra film and I asked Mailey for another couple becuase the film was bad, she was so nice.

Love the picture. So glad you were able to meet her. (I had e-mailed you previously with the pre-sale codethat did you no good.) You had said you hoped you could meet them due to your DH working at the hotel. We did fly to the concert, it was AWESOME! Did you see The Cheetah's and Everlife are coming back on New Year's Eve? We will not be coming to that one as we will just be returning from Disney World. Just wanted to say I am so excited for your DD. :)

PrincessParty said:
Love the picture. So glad you were able to meet her. (I had e-mailed you previously with the pre-sale codethat did you no good.) You had said you hoped you could meet them due to your DH working at the hotel. We did fly to the concert, it was AWESOME! Did you see The Cheetah's and Everlife are coming back on New Year's Eve? We will not be coming to that one as we will just be returning from Disney World. Just wanted to say I am so excited for your DD. :)

Hi!! Yes I remember you, thanks for the code. Yes, we heard about it on the radio and Shawny of course wants to go back, but Miley is not coming back with them :( she also wants to go see the High School musical and tickets are on sale Sunday, Cheetah's on Saturday and I don't know :confused3
She was soooooo happy to meet Miley. Thank you and keep in touch.

Cute Picture!! My DD would be so jealous!!
Kimba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter