Just wondering.

disneygal2007

He's my Soldier and I am his Princess
I have a weird thing that I have picked up in the last few years. I will not drink my coffee in anything other than my Disney mugs. Even at school when we have a round table discussion I have my Tinkerbell mug at the school just to have my coffee mug with all of dark blue mugs you see the white and green Tinkerbell mug. And everyone knows it's mine. Even the president of the school who came to visit went the get MY mug and the teacher was like don't touch that mug. You see that woman over there. She will get you:rotfl:
Also I have my Tinkerbell bowls that I eat soup and ice creams out of nothing else lol Do you have any quirks like this? Or am I the only one?
Please don't say I'm alone on this :rotfl2:

Your so not alone. I use my Disney, mainly Pooh Bear mugs all the time
and we eat dinner every nite on these beautiful classic pooh, very suttle, not kiddie like, lol, every nite
they are a cream color, and around the edges, it has classic pooh, piglet, rabbitt, I love them. And I have the plates and cups to match

Hahaha! I thought I was the only one with that little quirk.... but when Christmas rolls around my mom takes out all the Christmas mugs and there are two from the 80's with the whole disney crew gathered around a Christmas tree in one and skiing in the snow in the other. They are used exclusively at Christmas for my hot chocolate and eggnog. YUM!!!

I drink water out of my Coronado Springs Mug! At least once a week, I wear my Coronado Springs T-Shirt! For Halloween, the Mickey Halloween Flag will go outside! For Christmas, I will put out of Disney Tree Skirt, our Disney ornaments, and my new monorail!

I have a Marie from Aristocats mug that I drink my tea out of:)

My family has some glasses that must have been in honor of a celebration several years back. There is one for each park. Well, my mom decided she didn't want them out anymore. I about died (I always used them), and made her promise just to pack them away so I can have them when I get my own place after/during my college years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter