Karen's 4th Annual DIS Jellyrolls meet--December 8, 2006

TLinden16 said:
Maybe we should get some buckets of booze for the trip. Woohoo.

Did someone say "buckets of booze"??? Is that a primer for Friday night???

Since you're all flying out of Logan Thursday, anyone going out of TF Green??? I'll be looking for a SWA flight that night once they open the schedule and fly back in on Monday night - hey, 4 days are better than none, right??? :teeth:

Oohhhhhh, buckets of booze...hmmm, wonder if they would have a problem if it was Grey Goose in my water bottle??!!!
Barb, are you sure you don't want to fly JetBlue with us???

goofy4tink said:
Barb, are you sure you don't want to fly JetBlue with us???

This far out it's a possibility, although flying with SWA over the past few years has gotten me 2 FREE RT Awards tickets so might have to stick with them and work on a third one!!! I'm sure you understand!!! :teeth:

travelin' tigger said:
This far out it's a possibility, although flying with SWA over the past few years has gotten me 2 FREE RT Awards tickets so might have to stick with them and work on a third one!!! I'm sure you understand!!! :teeth:

Flying free vs. flying with us??? Hmmmm, close call but I can totally understand going with the free project!!! We'll just have to wait until we get there to party hearty with ya!!!

:rotfl2: Can you see us showing up at Logan with our buckets.....WOOOOHOOOO!

I most likely would be going on Jet Blue, especially since Song is going bye bye. :( We went Jet Blue this past trip and it was the best price we found anyway. ::yes:: We just might all be on the same flight! :hyper: What time do you guys usually go?

Hey CamColt,
Just noticed your ticker - I'll be at WDW the last week of August too! I've got BCV booked.
Barb - When in May are you going?

I'm all set for the meet in Dec. Just finished booking my DVC for 12/1 - 12/9. I'm at VWL, but hopefully this time I'll be able to switch over closer to JR! :banana:

:hyper: :hyper: :upsidedow :tilt: :tilt: :hyper: :hyper: :upsidedow :tilt: :tilt: :hyper: :hyper:

Post...
2000!

Whoooooooooooooooooo!
:drinking: champagne cocktails for all!

Jean, Chris & Patrick

Cool Liz!
Yep, we will be there the last week in August, 8/27-9/2. This is our cheapy trip. We are driving down, and staying at ASSP...which is actually the kids first choice, LOL.
We will have to compare itineraries when the time gets closer. :cool1:

jonestavern said:
:hyper: :hyper: :upsidedow :tilt: :tilt: :hyper: :hyper: :upsidedow :tilt: :tilt: :hyper: :hyper:

Post...
2000!

Whoooooooooooooooooo!
:drinking: champagne cocktails for all!

Jean, Chris & Patrick

Very nice Jean!!! Congratulations!!!! I'll take that champagne cocktail, thank-you very much!!!

goofy4tink said:
Very nice Jean!!! Congratulations!!!! I'll take that champagne cocktail, thank-you very much!!!
:cool1:
You know, does one 5 gallon bucket constitute one drink--would a small beach umbrella do for a decoration? a grapefruit wedge for a citrus garnish?--or does it count as two, like a Tiki drink?
this is a very important point to ponder--not food, but drink for thought??? :confused:
Perhaps, Martha can give us the definitive answer? ::yes::

Jean

I saw if it's in one container, it counts as one drink. So, you can you a 30 gallon trash can with a really big straw, and it's still just one drink.

TLinden16 said:
I saw if it's in one container, it counts as one drink. So, you can you a 30 gallon trash can with a really big straw, and it's still just one drink.

ah, clarification! :teeth:
I'm seeing, for a 30 gallon trash can( Glad Kitchen can size) something like a 4" ID PVC pipe for a straw. they come in white or black, kiddies!

thanks Karen! :banana:

Jean
PS

is this going to lead to a debate on refillable trash can/bucket drinks? :rotfl:

jonestavern said:
ah, clarification! :teeth:
I'm seeing, for a 30 gallon trash can( Glad Kitchen can size) something like a 4" ID PVC pipe for a straw. they come in white or black, kiddies!

thanks Karen! :banana:

Jean
PS

is this going to lead to a debate on refillable trash can/bucket drinks? :rotfl:

Ahhh, I see that you can also read minds my friend!!! I was just going to remind you that refilling that 'bucket/bag' at the refilling area might be considered a huge no-no!!!! Don't you just love planning future trips??? And this one is gonna be a doozie. :hyper:

Actually, those buckets of booze were refillable for a small fee.

TLinden16 said:
Actually, those buckets of booze were refillable for a small fee.

Ok, I keep reading about these buckets of booze.... What's in them and where do you get them? Anybody have a pic?

Did someone say pictures of Buckets of Booze?

f1295d4c.jpg

f1295d95.jpg

And ummmm.....no one told me they were refillable? :scared1: Why did we leave? :rotfl2:

Edited to add... Liz, we got them at the stand outside the Rock N Roll Beach Club (is that the right name) at PI.

CamColt said:
Did someone say pictures of Buckets of Booze?

f1295d4c.jpg

f1295d95.jpg

And ummmm.....no one told me they were refillable? :scared1: Why did we leave? :rotfl2:

Edited to add... Liz, we got them at the stand outside the Rock N Roll Beach Club (is that the right name) at PI.
Hmmm..what a chorus line of bucket drink characters!
princess: princess: princess:
Cheers Ladies!

*Can't find an imbibing smilie sipping from a bucket!

Jean

Just don't want anyone to think I'm a wuss.....having no big ole yellow bucket and such. My 'cup' is a double Grey Goose gimlet!!!! We are soooo going back there in Dec!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter