** Kat & Pauls Wishes Wedding 3.8.11 WG/AG/DP @ UK Lochside **

I love the gift you picked for your planner. It is great! I so forgot to add the planner gift to my list. One more thing off your list. It must feel great.

Thanks! It seems to be a hit on here so I'm glad my mum found it! :) It does feel great getting things ticked off my list...it'd feel even better if I didnt keep adding 10 things to it for everything 1 thing ticked off! :rotfl:

Hi. Just joining in and finally getting round to thanking you for posting in my PJ! Hope your plans are going well :)

Hiya! And thanks for joining in! Everything is all coming together now...I'm running out of things to do so I'm not sure what to do with myself at the moment!! :laughing:

Hiya! And thanks for joining in! Everything is all coming together now...Im running out of things to do so Im not sure what to do with myself at the moment!! :laughing:

Wow, I just looked at your ticker, I didn't realise you were so close to the big day!! I really should look properly!!! :laughing: Oh you must be so excited!!!! :goodvibes

Wow, I just looked at your ticker, I didn't realise you were so close to the big day!! I really should look properly!!! :laughing: Oh you must be so excited!!!! :goodvibes

:rotfl:Yeah super close now! It feels like yesterday we were counting down from 3 years 6 months so now that it's just 3 weeks 6 days it's unbelieveable!! I think excited is probably an understatement!

:rotfl:Yeah super close now! It feels like yesterday we were counting down from 3 years 6 months so now that its just 3 weeks 6 days it's unbelieveable!! I think excited is probably an understatement!

I know, the time just flies by. I can't believe we're only 8 months away. Feels like yesterday we got engaged. Can't wait to see how your day goes. I'm sure it is going to be amazing!! :goodvibes
P.S Love the gift to your planner!

I know, the time just flies by. I can't believe we're only 8 months away. Feels like yesterday we got engaged. Can't wait to see how your day goes. I'm sure it is going to be amazing!! :goodvibes
P.S Love the gift to your planner!

aww thank you! :goodvibes I feel like I've been planning it forever so I can't wait to see how it all goes in the end! I got the gift delivered today...it looks fab! I can't wait to give it to her! I hope she likes it! :goodvibes It's amazing to think how quick your 8 months will fly by...and by then I will of been married a few months!! That's madness!!

Not much wedding related has been happening lately so I thought I'd post a pic of DF from his stag weekend...

g.jpg

He got off quite lightly I think...his friends just made him wear this dress on the Friday night and he had a black dress and a wig to wear on the Saturday night. I missed him loads while he was away (yes I know it was only 2 nights but I still missed him!) My friends were great and kept me busy! I had zumba Friday night and then stayed round a friends as her husband was out for the stag aswell. We had a pizza and watched some girlie films (which she fell asleep during!) Then on Saturday I had lunch out with another friend and did some shopping...I got my new wedding shoes (as the last ones drove me insane with the squeaking and the left shoe was too big)

shoeside.jpg

shoefront.jpg

They may not look like normal wedding shoes but they're really comfy and I love the sparkly bow on the front! And I can wear them again too! :goodvibes

I also got a dress for my hen night next Saturday! (I'll post some pictures after the hen night!) I don't know whats happening but I'm really excited about it! :goodvibes

Today I went shopping with my mum and finally had a contact lense consultation! :thumbsup2 I've got to go back tomorrow so they can teach me how to put them in and take them out but at least that's another job done! :) They would of shown me how to do it today but the appoinment was only supposed to be 30minutes and they ended up seeing me 20 minutes late and I had another appointment to get to. My mum booked me in for a facial with Clarins and it was AMAZING! I'm so going to book another after the wedding! And because they also saw me 20 minutes late they gave me loads of free gifts! Woo! :banana: After my appointment tomorrow for my contact lenses I'm going to pick up some jewellery to go with my dress for the hen night (and maybe a new bag too!) Then I can come home and have a nice romantic meal with DF for valenines day! :lovestruc

Once you get used to your contact lenses you'll wonder how you ever lived without them before!

Before I got mine I only ever used by glasses for driving when it wasn't all that bright, now I've almost always got my contacts in!

Just remember to take lots of spare pairs and your glasses to WDW. The 1st time I got my contacts was for a trip to Disney, and I got them so I wouldn't need my glasses, so naturally I left my glasses at home :sad2: I got really sick and couldn't wear my contacts, so everything at Disney was slightly fuzzy the whole time :sick:

My DF got off really lightly on his bucks night too, I don't even think they made him do anything!! :eek: The last stag night he went to, they stuck one of those tall bike flags to his back and made him wear it out. Was good though, could always find him in a crowd :lmao:

:lmao: That pic of your df is hilarious!!!
And I love your shoes!!! And you're right, after the wedding you can still wear them!!

Re-catching up on your PJ...! My how time flies! I took a break from wedding related stuff but now it's almost panic mode! I love all of your plans! BTW thanks for the compliments on my invites! ^_^

Once you get used to your contact lenses you'll wonder how you ever lived without them before!

Before I got mine I only ever used by glasses for driving when it wasn't all that bright, now I've almost always got my contacts in!

Just remember to take lots of spare pairs and your glasses to WDW. The 1st time I got my contacts was for a trip to Disney, and I got them so I wouldn't need my glasses, so naturally I left my glasses at home :sad2: I got really sick and couldn't wear my contacts, so everything at Disney was slightly fuzzy the whole time :sick:

My DF got off really lightly on his bucks night too, I don't even think they made him do anything!! :eek: The last stag night he went to, they stuck one of those tall bike flags to his back and made him wear it out. Was good though, could always find him in a crowd :lmao:

I hope I grow to like them...currently I've worn the lenses twice and have soooo much trouble getting them in and out I'm not sure I'll be able to keep it up! I only actually wanted them for the tea party and wedding day but after really struggling with them now I can't see how I'm going to be able to get them out after the wedding once I've had my nails done?! I guess it must get easier! Currently I'm wearing my glasses as I like them much more!!

What's up with the tame stag nights?! The men are really getting off way too easy!! :laughing: DF has another in Florida before the wedding at Hooters and then he has a post wedding stag boat trip weekend too so maybe they'll be less tame!

:lmao: That pic of your df is hilarious!!!
And I love your shoes!!! And you're right, after the wedding you can still wear them!!

It's one of my favs from his weekend out...although some of the pictures are even funnier...there's a few of him attempting to pole dance in a gay club!! :rotfl:

Re-catching up on your PJ...! My how time flies! I took a break from wedding related stuff but now it's almost panic mode! I love all of your plans! BTW thanks for the compliments on my invites! ^_^

Thank you! :goodvibes I haven't done too much wedding related for a while either but with just under 2 weeks to go I've really got to get myself sorted out and finish everything! I really dont want to have to be doing things the day before we go!

When I was out gettng my contact lenses on Monday I took a little detour and got some shoes and a bag for the tea party! :)

shoes.jpg

bag-1.jpg

I've been wearing the shoes around the house (whilst in my pjs and nice warm cosy socks :rotfl:) as I want to try and wear them in a bit! I think I'll wear them for my hen night on Saturday too! I wanted to wear my zebra print heels but I think I'll wear my new ones instead now!

I'm sooo looking forward to my hen night! I have no idea where we're going but I'm sure wherever we go we'll have a fab time! I'll post some pics at the weekend...well, aslong as I don't have a hangover?! :rotfl:

Gorgeous shoes! If I had them I'd walk all around the house in them too, possibly even sleep in them...haha!!

Love love love the shoes Kat - which reminds me, I had better start breaking mine in around the house!!!!

Ooooh! I love your new shoes :lovestruc

Thank you me too! :lovestruc

I agree!!! :love:

Thanks! :goodvibes

Gorgeous shoes! If I had them I'd walk all around the house in them too, possibly even sleep in them...haha!!

:laughing: I do love wearing them...haven't thought about sleeping in them though! Well, I have now you've mentioned it but I'm not sure DF would be too impressed!

Love love love the shoes Kat - which reminds me, I had better start breaking mine in around the house!!!!

Yes you should! I have to keep alternating between my wedding shoes and tea party shoes as they both need breaking in!

I've got my hen night tonight and I am sooo excited! :hyper:

Don't ask me where we're going as I have no idea as it's all a surprise! So all I know is that we have to leave home by 7pm to get there!

My friend Zoe, and original MOH, who planned the night with my mum gave me the invite today and it's soooo cute I just had to post a pictire of it! :goodvibes

We're not actually going to the place on the invite as there was a problem with booking it so we're going somewhere else but who cares?! I know I'm going to have a great time no matter where we go!

2011-02-19170104.jpg

I'm sure I'll get some fab pictures and, if the hangover's not too bad tomorrow, I'l post some of them for you to see! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter