Kate's Back on Track Journal - comments welcome

The soccer game was hilarious, if nothing else! A bunch of old, out of shape moms and these 12 to 14 year olds who are undeafeated!! It was fun, and I'm not much of a soccer player, that's all I have to say. :rotfl:

We did have a good party afterwards, and I didn't do too bad with the food.

This past weekend we had a 50th birthday party, luau theme, so we wore Hawaiian clothes and about froze, since it was COLD that night,( at least driving to the place) but it was indoors, and they kept it warm enough.

I'm seriously doing WW fast track this week (20 pts, no flex pts, etc.) I've got to get this weight under control. I really want to lose at least 10 lbs by christmas, but it is going to take a lot of work. Why is it that I made it to goal weight, and now after gaining back 10 - 15, enough to make all my clothes tight, it is so hard to go back down just that small amount!!!! :sad2:

gotta get to work, I'll try to make the rounds of journals later. :sunny:

Hi Kate, I think you can lose some weight by Christmas. One good thing about tight clothes, they serve as a constant, uncomfortable reminder! Just do the best you can, if nothing else January and a new year will be here soon enough! But I am betting you will have good luck before then.

Hi Kate
The soccer game & luau sounded fun :)
I'm sure you will lose those lb's for xmas :)

Kate, good for you getting out there and playing soccer with the kids. Sounds like a great time! The luau sounds fun too. Good Luck with your WW fast track. Hopefully that will jump start your system back into a losing mode. Have a great rest of the week. :sunny:

Glad that the game was so fun for you! Sounds like you're right on track this week and will fit better in your clothes in no time!! :thumbsup2

Hi Kate,

I'm glad to hear that the soccer game went well. :goodvibes What a fun way to end the season! :thumbsup2

You sound like you are right on track for the week ahead. :goodvibes You CAN do it, Kate! :cheer2:

Have a great Thursday! :sunny:

I hope your fast track works for you. We have both been in this weightloss whirlpool for a while now, it stinks! Someone pull the plug on the drain!!!

You are so dedicated that I think you will do fine and meet (or come really close) to your goal. :thumbsup2

Hi all, thanks for the encouragement.

Work, life have been too busy (as usual!) and my exercise is hurting.

But the eating is going well, so we'll see what happens.

Happy Thanksgiving WISH friends! :sunny:

Kate, food is generally considered the bigger part of the equation, so its good that if you can only handle one thing right now that is it! Keep up the diligence with your food, exercise when you can and I think you will see some good results! Have a great weekend, hope you get some nice weather your way, that makes exercise a whole heck of a lot easier huh?

Amy&Dan said:
Kate, food is generally considered the bigger part of the equation, so its good that if you can only handle one thing right now that is it! Keep up the diligence with your food, exercise when you can and I think you will see some good results! Have a great weekend, hope you get some nice weather your way, that makes exercise a whole heck of a lot easier huh?

Hi Kate,

I agree with Amy... Food is a huge part of the equation and you have that down pat right now! Way to go! :cheer2: Don't worry too much about the exercise... It will come. ::yes::

Hope you have a great weekend!

Hope you are having a great Christmas Kate :)
& have a wonderful new year :)

Time to start a new year, new attitude, and new weight loss!!!
Not sure what happened to my sunshine smiley, but I found a large one that will have to do. Even though it is winter, I am going to do this!!

Between Thanksgiving and right before Christmas my weight was staying in the area of 137 - 138, not going down, not going up. When I got on the scale yesterday, it said 141.2.:scared1:

I haven't been over 140 in several years. This is bad news.:eek:

I know I ate too much and way too many treats Christmas week, but the past several days I've done very well, and have actually been exercising this week, since I've been off work for 10 days. DH got me an iPod Nano, with an armband that I can wear while I'm working out, which has been wonderful. Also, over the holidays, saw a niece of mine who had lost a lot of weight some years ago, gained a lot back, and now has recently lost 25 lbs. She looks great, and I want to look better too, and fit into my clothes that have gotten MORE than snug!!

I want to wish Happy New Year to all my WISH friends who I have neglected lately, but I've had a nice time with my family and spent some fun time off work.

Now onto a successful 2007!!!:hourglass

Hi kate
I'm surethat 3 or 4 lbs will come off as soon as your into your normal routine, especially if you have eaten well & exercised this week!
I find i can exercise loads more with my i-pod some get up & go music really helps :)
Happy New Year
Tracey x

I think we're all counting on getting back into regular routine once the holiday festivities are finished! Oy! It's nice having you back at your journal. Happy New Year and here's to a healthy AND happy 2007!! :goodvibes

Good to see you posting again Kate. I'm right there with you on keeping it together between Thanksgiving and Christmas and then completely blowing it this past week. :scared1: I got DH a new video iPod for Christmas and can now inherit his nano.:woohoo: It really does help to work out with some upbeat tunes. We'll all be there together for a Happy and Healthy 2007!

I know how shocking it is to see that awful 140+ number on the scale! We are in the same boat, let's help each other get back down to the low 130's (then cross that bridge when we come to it!). Great job getting those workouts in and eating well the last couple days. You are already on your way! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter