• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Keurig coffee machines,

cancun1991

Earning My Ears
Hello, We are big coffee drinkers and read that there are keurig machines in the rooms. Do you know if these keurig machines take all brands or only keurig brand? I know at some point Kaurig added RFID-limiting codes so Keuring machines would only take Keurig coffee pods and was wondering if anyone has tried other brands of coffee pods or only Keurig.

Are they single serving machines?...want to buy the right coffee pods as I heard they charge extra if you ask for extra coffee packages.

Thanks!!

As far as i can recall they are they accept the old fashioned K-cups, any brand. The kind that the original old Kuerig's take. I don't remember if the coffee maker brand was Kuerig but remember the pods. They only give you like 2 pods of coffee so if you really like your coffee i would suggest bringing a few of your own k-cups or asking for extra.

Yep, they are the older machines. I like tea in the morning, so I scrunch up a tea bag & put it where the pod goes. Works fine!

When you go to your room for the first time, ask at the main desk for any extra coffee pods you'll want (if you want more than 2.) After that, you can just leave a note for housekeeping, how many pods you'd like :)

@cancun1991 I stayed in an AirBnB in June which had a keurig machine. I used Trader Joes own brand coffee pods and it worked just fine. Just look for pods which say suitable for use with a keurig machine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter