Kid-Friendly Disney Jokes

AJMlovesRLM

Mouseketeer
Why did Mickey Mouse go to Outer Space?

To find Pluto!!! :rotfl2:

OK, I know there must be more ?!?!?!?!?!??!

Why was Cinderella terrible at soccer?

Because she was always running away from the ball.

A monorail attendant told us that one.
Susan

Listen to a Pal Mickey for 15 minutes - you'll know millions!!!

Not sure about kid friendly but one of my more interesting cub scouts told me this one.
Why was tigger looking in the toilet.
To Find Pooh

Now my son tells me this one every day. :confused3

Pal Mickey is a plush Mickey Mouse with a computer chip that allows him to tell jokes, show times, games, and other information while cruising the parks. They can be quite pricey at the parks, but I am planning to get a used one off ebay before our next trip. I read on another board that they can update your Mickey with new information if yours is outdated. ::MickeyMo

Q: Why doesn't Eeyore have any friends? :eeyore:

A: Because he plays with Pooh all day. pooh:

:rotfl:

Hey, keep them coming those are good :rotfl2: . I'm going to tell my kids a riddle periodically, and whoever solves it gets a disney dollar :banana: : My son won last night. This will keep the excitement building until we get there! :woohoo:

Here is my favorite from Pal Mickey

How much does it cost a pirate to have his ears pierced?

A buck an ear!

Yes, pal Mickeys jokes are so bad you will be groaning all day if you have him with you!

They may be corny, but they are perfect for our family (with a 4 year old son who loves jokes.)

:thanks: and keep them coming!!!!

Saw this on themouseforless.com and just had to post! If your kids get this I'd say you have eleven signs, AT LEAST!

THE TOP TEN SIGNS YOU HAVE AN UNHEALTHY DISNEY OBSESSION

10. You know how many hairs are on the leg of the drunken pirate sitting on the bridge. pirate:

9. You have more Disney movies than Blockbuster. :3dglasses

8. Your favorite song is "Zippity-Doo-Dah". :rolleyes1

7. When you hear people talking about "the underprivileged", you assume they are referring to those who have to stay off-site. :car:

6. You refer to Wal-Mart and McDonald's employees as "cast members". :earsgirl: :earsboy:

5. You've added spires and turrets to the roof of your house. :cloud9:

4. You tried to pay your electric bill with Disney Dollars. :confused3

3. Your children's names are Ariel and Alladin. princess: :genie:

2. You pray that nobody will ever discover your dirty little secret: That you sneak out of bed in the middle of the night, logon to the internet, and drool over online pictures of WDW. :disrocks:

1. You're reading this.

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

srl506 said:
subscribing! hehe!!!!

Did you know that you don't have to post to subscribe? At the top of any thread, slelct Thread Tools and Subscribe to this thread, then click Add Subscription. It is a little easier and it doesn't make the thread any longer but people just subscribing. OF course, it will bump it to the top if that was your goal. Just thought I'd let you know in case you were not aware. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter