Kid suites at Portofino

terp

Earning My Ears
I just booked the kids suite at the Portofino fo Nov. I read somewhere that the suites have a pool just for there use. Is this true and if so how has your experience been with these suites. My kids are 12 and 8 and I was wondering if it was safe to let them swim without us.
Also I used the AAA discount but I thought I read that the fan club gives a better discount, I wonder if I could change it?

Normally the fan club does give you a better discount. You can call them back act like you are going to do a different registration and if they tell you it is available ask them if you can switch your current reservation.

No, there isn't an exclusive pool. The Villa pool used to be reserved for guests in the Villa Wing only, but that has changed and everyone can use the pool.

The kids suites are GREAT. We've stayed in them 3 times. Our kids love their theming and having small sized chairs and table. (these aren't toddler size--your kids can use them too.)

This last time we finally had the kids robes that I had read about. They are so cute! They are waffle-weave just like the grown-ups and instead of saying Portofino Bay Hotel they have the Campo Portofino logo.

The one downside is that you all share one bathroom.

I don't have a fan club card so I don't know what the discount is but I do know that the Annual Passholder discount (usually 30%)is always better than the AAA rate. I think that the annual pass is a great deal when you add up the discount s that come with it--you should look into it especially if you can't get a fan club card.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter