Kidani Kitchen Inventory

Yes, very stocked. Sunbeam coffee maker, pans, bowls, plates, colander, etc. There's nothing really "missing" except a decent prep knife (we used the steak knives, which were serrated and very sharp).

All of the DVC resorts at WDW have the same list. The list of items is printed an posted on the inside of a kitchen cabinet door for the one and two bedroom villas. The Studios don't have a kitchen so they have less items and only paper plates, bowls and plasticware. They still have glasses and coffee cups. A GV has service for 12. Since some of the rooms now sleep 9 you'd think they would increase the number of items to 9. Oh well.

Kitchen Cabinets
Beverage Glasses 8
Broiler Pan 1
Cereal Bowls 8
Coffee 1
Coffee Mugs 8
Coffee Maker 1
Colander 1
Cookie Sheet 1
Cookware Set - 11 Piece - 1
Covered 2 quart casserole - 1
Creamer/sugar bowel set - 1
Cutting Board 1
Dinner Plates 8
Dish Soap 1
Dish Drainer 1
Dish Towel 1
Dishwashing Detergent 1
Grater 1
Ice Bucket 1
Juice Glasses 8
Juice glasses plastic 2
Measuring cup 1
Mixing Bowls - 3 piece set 1
Oblong 3 Quart Dish 1
Pitcher 1
Platter 1
Pot holders 2
Recycle Basket 1
Salad Plates 8
Storage Container - 3 pieces - 1 set
Toaster 1
Wastebasket 1
Wine Glasses 8

Kitchen Drawers
Bottle Opener 1
Corkscrew 1
Cutlery tray 1
Dinner Forks 8
Dinner Knives 8
Measuring Spoon set - 1
Paring knife 1
Roaster Slicer 1 (?)
Salad Forks 8
Serving Fork 1
Slotted Spoon 1
Solid Serving Spoon 1
Soup Ladle 1
Soup Spoons 8
Spatula 1
Sponge 1
Steak Knives 8
Tablespoons 2
Teaspoons 8
Tongs 1
Vegetable Peeler 1

Items Available on Request

Bed Rails
Blankets
Blender
Decaf Coffee
Hangers
Mixer
Pillows
Tea Kettle
Voltage Converter

:goodvibesWhat about a cork screw to open a bottle of wine? we are staying at AKV in TWO WEEKS WOOOO HOOOO!:wizard::rotfl:
oops, sorry, i see it posted above me! THANKS!

We didn't realize our two bedroom at Kidani didn't have a spatula until I went to flip some eggs! Not sure it that's a supplied item or not so next time we're bringing one!

Thanks everyone. Looks like the kitchen is stocked expect for a spatula! :confused3

I'll bring one of those.

Mari

We are in a 2 bdrm at Kidani right now and we do have both a spatula and a corkscrew.
Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter