**Kids Activity Exchange Sent/Recieved**COMPLETED

janskin said:
Haley received her package yesterday and she loved everything! She received a deck of cards, a shiny journal, a glowing winnie the pooh pen, a cool address book, word search book and two interesting discovery kids books. I am sorry I don't know who this is from, but thank you very much! :cloud9:

It was from us. I had a note all written, that of course I left on the dining room table. I'm glad she liked her goodies!

DreamsComingTrue said:
I cant say why these are taking so long.I have receipts for them.I feel bad about this :sad2: .I dont know if they were held up at coustoms or not.I rechecked with the postoffice and was told that it could take anywhere from 7-10 business days for them to arrive.If this is true then by Tuesday the lastest they should be there.The last exchange I did and sent to the states the package arrived in good time.If the packages are not in by this time then I will be more then willing to send out new ones.Im sorry to the children who are still waiting and I think Ive spoken to each of the mom's letting them know that they were sent and know one was forgotten.
I hope you all can understand. :worried:

Cora doesn't even know that one is on the way for her, so don't be concerned with sending another for her, she can wait for the original. I don't tell my kids when I get them in on the exchanges so they are always surprised when they get a package, no sad faces the days they don't. I'm sure the packages will arrive soon.

halloween.jpg

Just sending out some pixiedust: hoping that our partners packages come in this week.Keeping fingers crossed.
:wave:

:sad2: Looks like UPS in going to become my new best friend very soon.I see that our partners still havent recived their packages today.I dont know if its the postal here or down there.Either way if I dont hear anything like I said the kids and I already have planned to go shopping to replace these items and send them out again with someone we can count on for delivery.We have now reached 12 business day and the post office said 7-10 so I think I need to speak to them about the insurance I paid for on these.
Sorry all. :sad1:

DreamsComingTrue said:
:sad2: Looks like UPS in going to become my new best friend very soon.I see that our partners still havent recived their packages today.I dont know if its the postal here or down there.Either way if I dont hear anything like I said the kids and I already have planned to go shopping to replace these items and send them out again with someone we can count on for delivery.We have now reached 12 business day and the post office said 7-10 so I think I need to speak to them about the insurance I paid for on these.
Sorry all. :sad1:

Aww, don't worry about replacing anything. We are actually going to be away next week and I would hate to have you worry about another package. It's all good!

Something will come to those kids.
We are keeping a close watch on this exchange so all of the remaining kids will get something...it is just taking its sweet time getting to them.
Like I had mentioned before, we will wait till Friday, and the sender had said that she will go out shopping this weekend if nothing arrives.....

I wanted to let both the adults and kids know that the -
:santa: Early Christmas Present Exchange is now open, so if anyone would like to join in-unborn babies, newborn babies, toddlers, children, adults...everyone is welcome to join us :santa:.

Note to self never count on Canada Post or customs because sofar it looks like they really like Crafts and Im praying they dont like Halloween candy too.
:rotfl: also never send anything without conformation.
Thank goodness they didnt also like Magnets,they arrived with no problems. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter