• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Kids Book Exchange-Sign up***CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Welcome to a new school year. This exchange is for kids to exchange reading books with each other. This is a $10.00 exchange before shipping and handling, and if you want, you may include extras along with the books.
I know that all kids do not read at their age level, so if your child reads at a different level then they are at, you can make a note of it for their exchange pal.
To join in, send me your child's info. This is open to kids-Unborn babies(for you pregnant mommies who love to read to your little bundle) -16 years old.

Your name-
Child's name-
Address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges-
Age & gender-
Favorite types of books-
Child's interests-

Send by-Thursday 8/31

:blush: :wave2: :yay:

***PLEASE ONLY sign up if you are going to come through on your part of the exchange. :goodvibes

I am a consultant for Usborne Books at Home, so I would love to participate! :cheer2:

Childrens.jpg

kids-books.gif

Sent you a PM for both my boys................finally something the older is interested in!

This sounds fun! Ethan loves books so I will add him in too. He does not read yet of coarse so he looks at pics and i read to him but he would have a blast none the less. :teeth: ;)

I just wanted to mention that unborn babies are also welcome to participate in this exchange. :thumbsup2

You are barely home from the hospital with Brandon (how is he doing???) and hosting another exchange?!?!

I will say that this book freak needs to get her kids in on this!

PM on the way.

jwsqrdplus2 said:
You are barely home from the hospital with Brandon (how is he doing???) and hosting another exchange?!?!

I will say that this book freak needs to get her kids in on this!

PM on the way.

:wave2: Jessica, yup another exchange. Before coming home from the hospital, there was a group that puts together packets for the newborns, and he had recieved his first book, and I want him to have his own books. It is not like his big sister doesn't have alot of books right now, but I love reading books to my kids and think that it is very important for them to read and it is such a great bonding time.....
Brandon is doing good and has been sleeping for most of the day, so mommy will have another fun night of no or little sleep.

Can my daughter join in even though we're UK based?

In the hope that that's ok I've sent you a pm! My daughter loves reading so this is perfect for her :thumbsup2

Thanks! :Pinkbounc

Is there anyone willing to send an exchange to England?
If so, it would have to be sent via air mail.
If you are interested, please pm me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter