Kids Club Pre-Booking?

Carolynleanne

Canadian Disney mom
Anyone sailed recently with Royal? We've got two scheduled... one for Spring, another for a year from now. I'm hearing rumor that most folks are only getting their kids into Adventure Ocean for two hours PER WEEK :o If that's really the case, we'll likely cancel the Spring one.

For Thanksgiving it was 3 sessions that you could schedule (each session was 3 hours, there are 3 sessions per day). But when we checked in the first time we were allowed to book unlimited based on what was left. I think my girls ended up using 4 sessions, could have chosen more if we wanted (at that point when they opened for unlimited most evening slots were gone).

We cruised in mariner in December and it was first come first served. 25 kids per session, there were (many times) they were full. My kids got in for maybe 5 sessions.

Well 4 and 5 sessions is significantly better than I thought it was going to be, so thanks for that!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter