Kids Clubs

Tigger&Belle

<font color=blue>I'm the good girl on the DIS<br><
I haven't heard much about the kids clubs at Universal. Do you have to be staying at an onsite resort to use them? How much per hour? Do they get dinner? What are the hours?

Thanks, T&B

When we were eating at the Islands restaurant last week we had to pass by the RPR kids club. Through the window you could see a little buffet. That's all I know. My kids are way to old to want to go. However, DS did want to take one of their computers up to our room. He was going through withdrawal:p

There where a couple of threads on this a few months ago if search is working it should bring them up from what I remember about $10 per hour but dont quote me also they got positive reviews from the end users:jester:

I'll do another search. I did one, but will try different key words--mine didn't bring up much.

Thanks, T&B

I haven't sent my kids to any of the clubs yet, but I did call for information about Camp 'Lil Rock (at HRH).

It cost $10/hour for the first child & $8/hour for each addt'l child. Dinner is provided if they are there around 7:00pm, but it's at an addt'l cost ($10). There hours are 5pm-11:30pm during the week and from 5pm-Midnight on weekends.

I did call once before and was told on Friday's and Saturday's Camp 'Lil Rock was open from 10:30am til Midnight, but you may want to check first.

As far as activities and such, I have no idea what it includes.

If you want to do the search, maybe you should use the Kids Clubs names for the hotel you'd like. I know HRH is Camp Lil Rock & PBH is Campo Portofino. I'm not sure what RPR is called.

Hope this helps!

Wow, that's not cheap if a person has to pay for dinner. We're trying out Simba's Clubhouse at AKL this Saturday night and it's $10/hour, but that includes dinner (it was easy to justify Jake going there because the buffet at the restaurant would have been $9.99 plud tax and tip, so I'm really not spening much more.

Thanks for the info, though. I'll keep that in mind for our April trip.

T&B

RPR's camp is called the Mariner's Club. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter