Status
Not open for further replies.
I did 2 Pooh messages...

TEST1.jpg

Answer: no thanks Im stuffed

POOH1.jpg

Answer: Hi honey I'm home

Should have added punctuation... but it's past my bedtime and I need to go. lol

I realized after posting the Pooh messages that my spacing was off on one of them. It looked fine in Word, I don't know what happened. But I needed to get to bed. I'll fix it tonight and repost. I'll add punctuation too. :)

Krista, I wanted to point a friend to your download links to get them started on a book for their kids. The links aren't working for me now. Did they break?

I've lost where I am now- so if you did post your new updated book with all the new pages, it would be a life saver. I can't tell where I left off, what I've saved to add, and what I copied and pasted. lol~:confused:

Krista, I wanted to point a friend to your download links to get them started on a book for their kids. The links aren't working for me now. Did they break?

I am going to be uploading my newest version here maybe tommorrow. Hopefully, I will be close to being finished:rotfl2:

Oh wow, I haven't visited this thread for awhile but you all have some terrific stuff for the kiddos. I think it might just crash my computer saving all this stuff!:rotfl:

I put together what can be a Memory Game (to play at the airport and on the plane) Again, I am going to put it in small zippie baggies and double side tape it to the page. Print TWO pages of the characters, flip to back if you would like the design on the back... if not, Just cut out. I suppose you could do something similar for girls too.

memorygame.jpg

memoryboy.jpg

memoryback.jpg

ARe you laminating these and using dry erase markers or wipe off crayons? Or just a one time use thing? Kids travelling with me will be boys, 2 and 5; girls 3 and 9.

ARe you laminating these and using dry erase markers or wipe off crayons? Or just a one time use thing? Kids travelling with me will be boys, 2 and 5; girls 3 and 9.

WOW those are both AWESOME ideas!! Didn't even think of that.

I was thinking of having them use them as one time use. Similar to Sticker books when I was a kid. (I will probably take the pages with major color in it to STAPLES or somewhere to print) The rest of the activity pages (black n white) I will probably print at home.

I had errors when I posted these last night. I was missing hte "M" in the code legend.
POOH1.jpg

answer: Hi honey, I'm home!

pOOH2.jpg

Answer: No thanks, I'm stuffed!

Hope these are error free this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter