Kid's menu at Cinderella's Castle

MickeyHereWeCome!

DIS Veteran
Hi! We're in our final planning stage for the big trip next week. We couldn't get into Cindy's for breakfast :-(, but got PS for dinner, which is important to dd (3).

I just checked out the menu at Allearsnet.com, and was surprised that there were only 3 items listed on the kid's menu...none of which my kids would eat. Now I'm worried that we'll be spending big bucks and my kids won't even eat. The menu has a date of Dec. '02.

I was wondering if any of you had eaten there more recently and could share what your children ate. I'd like to eliminate one more worry:-).

Thanks for sharing.....

Both of my boys had the cheeseburger. They don't eat mashed potatoes or corn however, so we asked if they would substitute fries instead. Our waiter apologized that they do not do any substitutions, but did offer to bring them the cheeseburger only ($2.00). We ordered them the cheeseburgers only, and ordered waffle fries ($7.00) for them to share. They enjoyed it. They also both had smoothies that come in a glass souvenir mug. They were good, too, and they give you clean mugs very well wrapped and boxed on your way out (no worries about carrying around a sticky glass mug for the rest of the day). The castle atmosphere was great and Cinderella was in the lobby on her throne when we arrived as well as when we left. DH had the prime rib and I had Major Domo's pie (lunch time). Both were excellent and we wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Thanks!!! It sounds like we should be able to find something on the menu for the kids to eat. French fries weren't on the menu I saw on Allearsnet.com, so I'm sure they'll have some other items, too.

It should be fun!

Children's Menu--all served with corn, mashed potatoes, and a drink for 5 dollars...
Chicken Tenders
Cheeseburgers
Cheese Dogs

Fries are only on the menu for lunch, so be aware. You can ask your server about modifications to the menu, they can make hamburgers, and usually grilled cheese (its not a DEFINITE, but usually its possible). Also for dinner there is a kids version of the prime rib....

hi all:wave:
sorry for asking a dumb question:o but what is corn on a kids menu:D

eve

Thanks!!! If we could luck out on a grilled cheese, all of our worries will be over. My kids don't eat cheeseburgers, chicken strips (only nuggets....don't ask me what the difference is!!!) or cheesedogs, so I may be toting along a good old pbj just in case!

Thanks for the warning about the fries. We're going for dinner, so I guess they can't even fill up on those!

I think just being in the castle will be special enough. The kids don't remember the food, anyway!

Strangely enough my boys actually remember the food. My youngest son just asked if we could go back to Chef Mickeys because they had pastries. My daughter on the other hand only eats when absolutely forced to. She is definintely more into the atmosphere of being in the castle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter