Kingdom Keepers III is coming!!!!

kangaroodle

DVC Member
Don't know if anyone has posted this yet....Just saw this on Amazon. They are taking pre-orders for Kingdom Keepers III: Disney in Shadow. It's due out April 6, 2010. Yea!!!!:cool1:

and most importantly, I'm told Stitch is an integral character

and most importantly, I'm told Stitch is an integral character

None of the characters have been an integral part of the story yet,besides Maleficant.And I'm pretty sure a lot of people would be really upset that they are using Stitch instead of someone like Mickey you know someone that would fit better into the story.

Thank you. For what age they are. My doughter is 17, will she like them?

My whole family loves them we range in age from 11-42.Also a lot of my friends in the College Program and CareerStart Program like them as well and all of them are at least 18.She should like them and here is a link to the wiki page so you can read about them.Pretty much if she loves Disney she should love the books.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kingdom_Keepers

I'm going to move this over to the theme parks community board.

Drat. It comes out just after my trip, so I can't read it on the plane.
On the plus side, it'll be a great way to stay out of immideate WDW Withdrawl Mode and keep the magic going. :rotfl:
I'm soooo excited!! Hopefully it'll be better than the second one... (it was okay, but I didn't love it) :goodvibes

Great that gives me 4 months to read the Second Book in the series....:laughing:

Can you get this book in a bookstore or do you have to order it online?

I bought the first book in the bookstore and the second at WDW for the flight home. Our entire family has enjoyed the series so far. The book is aimed at Middle School level students.

I used this book in class(was able to purchase 15 copies for my classroom). Most of the kids loved (except one, but he lacks imagination of any sort - he is very literal) I created a whole unit plan for my ELA class based on the first book. Then the next year I was moved up to the high school and teaching Global Studies instead:confused3 so no more Kingdom keepers in class for me.

We will be preordering 2 copies for my house.

Awesome! I'm currently reading the third Twilight book so I'm gonna read the first one after I finish this one! I bought it this past summer and I am soooo looking forward to getting the whole series!!

A series of books.They're really good.Though I wouldn't suggest getting them in the park as they cost about $30 each there.

Wow! I paid $4 for the first one. I don't have the second one yet. I'm holding out for it to go that low for the second but if I have to I can pay aroud $7-8 on amazon. I got the firs tone at a discount book seller because it's a different cover design.

Books are high in the park. I loved the first one and passed it to ds. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter