Knotts ticket upgrade?

WannaseePooh

Mouseketeer
Can you upgrade a 1 day Knotts pass to an anual pass, like you can at Disneyland? We are planning on doing 1 day at Knotts, but just incase the kids want to go back for another day.

Yes you can! We were there just a few weeks ago and there are signs saying put the price of today's ticket towards an annual pass. I think the AP right now is only 59.99. We had a blast, but I don't know that there is really enough things to do there to spend 2 days in a row. I don't know if the hours are still the same, when we went it was only open 10-6 and DH was able to ride everything (some rides twice) I mostly hung out in Camp Snoopy with the kids. The lines there are not nearly as long as Disneyland, he never waited more than 15 min. for anything.

Current regular Knotts season pass is $59.99 or a Gold pass which also allows entry to any Knotts Soak City waterpark. Both are good until the end of 2011 rather than a year from purchase.

There is plenty to do at Knotts especially if you enjoy coasters. Lines are much shorter than at Disneyland but still can get lengthy during peak holidays etc. Biggest crowds are when Knotts has their holloween nights. Those nights are not for young kids like Disneyland's. They are for teens and above and can get VERY crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter