Krispy Kreme in Kitchener?

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
Dh just told me that he recently read in the Toronto Star that KK was opening a shop in Kitchener, in October. Anyone know anything else about this?

Wow wouldn't that be neat! LOL;) That'll be the 3rd then in Canada won't it?:)

Keep your fingers crossed Julie! LOL:wave: :sunny:

Yes it is true and there is one opening up in Richmond Hill also, and there is a third location
but can't remember where.

Happy Eating!

Scratch
:smooth:

PS if i get exact dates will post!

Thanks for confirming the info Scratch! I knew about the one opening in RH, but Kitchener is a big surprise!! :teeth:

Guess I'll be going into Kitchener a lot more often now, Sammi, LOL! ;)

Yup, it's definitely true!!!! We saw it on the news last week. It's a big deal for Kitchener! LOL So much for my waistline! :rolleyes:

Do I hear DISmeet in Kitchener at Krispy Kreme? S

Hopefully they will sort out the road arrangements a little better than they did in Misssissauga.

There was no parking for Futureshop as all the spaces were taken up by the hundreds of people in line. The police setup a new unused piece of road as a queue line for the hundreds of cars waiting for the drive-through.

I am even more confused having tasted the nasty greasy unexciting things!

:earsboy: rcomputer ~ you need a hug LOL! I hope you find your happy place today! S

:-) I think I lack the KK gene?

Happy place is in exactly 7 days when I should be in the baggage claim at MCO :-))))

Half the people I know think KK donuts are too sweet ~ I don't think there is such a thing LOL! I once bought a dozen KK's and ate 3 each day for 4 days ~ hence the step class tonight and 30 minutes on the elliptical last night LOL! Chat soon! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc <------ me at the gym

I agree rcomputer I hate them they are nasty things. I had some in Georgia and it was like eating a hand full of sugar all crunchy when I eat a Boston Creme donut I shouldn't be crunching grains of sugar yuck. That and the glazed were just plain well ewww that is all I can say hehe. I AM CANADIAN no KK donuts for me

YUMMMMMY! Give me sugar! Only 210 calories too! Ok, so they have 12 grams of fat, 4 saturated ~ lol! Sandra loves KK donuts! S

The Krispy Kreme in Richmond Hill is going to open at Yonge and 16th ... I drove by the other day and they started to dig out a little spot for the shop .. at least I think. It looks like its going to be located outside of the mall (I forget the name) ... and I heard its going to open in September 2002.

I love those donuts! My favourites are the glazed and the custard filled one. Yum! Gotta have them when they're warm though...

8 seconds in the microwave! YUM! S
210 calories! ONLY!

The other one is in Windsor. The KK in Mississauga is about 1 minute from my office and it's an unwritten rule now that all staff meetings must come with KK donuts. :D
I read that construction on the new ones will be opening ASAP.

I'm hearing that the new KK is going in at Ottawa and Strasburg
Radio said one was going in London too
Mary Lou:bounce:

Dh and I went to Mississauga today and (of course :teeth: !) we stopped in at KK for our "2 to Go" (1 doz original glazed, 1/2 doz cream filled glazed and 1/2 doz devil's chocolate) and when we got home I discovered a sticker on one of the boxes with the new locations opening this fall:

Kitchener ~ October 2002 ~ 800 Ottawa St. S (Strasburg Rd. & Ottawa St) (you heard right Mary Lou!)

Windsor ~ November 2002 ~ 3155 Howard Ave (Roundhouse Centre)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm confirming that a KK is going in at Ottawa St., at the new Laurentian Power Center that they're building there.(So i guess you could say that the KK will be on the corner of Ottawa and Strausburg, but really, it'll be in the mall, not at the corner..) It's about 3 mins walk time from my house, He he. :)

Tho, i'm really not that big on KK donuts. I don't know what the fuss is about.. i've had some, and besides being more gooey and sticky, and having a slightly different dough in them, i don't see the big fuss. Ahh well.. i'm a Timmies fan. Perhaps that's it. :)

I agree with you FX KID I don't like them either give me Timmies anyday.

I've only ever had a KK at Dixie Landings, and it wasn't very fresh. I'll have to try one of the custard filled ones and see what I think, but for now it's Tim's for me too! :)

Can I bring you back a donut Sandra? ;) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter