La Creperie de Paris & dietary restrictions

sqpcsqpc

Mouseketeer
Considering an ADR for an upcoming trip at La Creperie de Paris. There is a member of our traveling party with dietary restrictions related to heart issues. Don't see much on the menu for this type of need. Is it possible they would find a way to accommodate this type of dietary restriction. Thank you!!

I have a few questions as well. Do they have a kids meal? Also do you have to order the fixed price menu?

You can look up the menu on the Disney website.
I did that and there were no kids meals listed which seems odd for a theme park. I was hoping someone would reply who had visited the restaurant and had knowledge of the menu.

I did that and there were no kids meals listed which seems odd for a theme park. I was hoping someone would reply who had visited the restaurant and had knowledge of the menu.
I'm seeing a childrens menu. It's the "Menu Enfant Prix Fixe Menu".

Prix Fixe Menu​

Choice of one Galette (Brie Cheese, Ratatouille, or Ham and Cheese) and choice of one Crêpe ( Sugar, Red Berries or Hazelnut Chocolate Spread)

www.allears.net indicates that there is a children's menu.

You do not need to order the prix fixe menu, at least for adults.

I'm unsure what your exact dietary restrictions are, however we had a great experience here with my sister who is Celiac and needs to eat gluten-free. Only hang up was that the restaurant's policy (they aren't Disney owned) is for all food to come out at once. They screwed up her order & it delayed our lunch by a not insignificant amount of time. Worth it for her safety and shows you how seriously they took the gluten restriction!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter