Labor Day Weekend?

eeyore&mine

Earning My Ears
Need some help! We will be in Disney over the Labor Day weekend. I'm alittle concerned about the crowds. Has anyone been before and have any good ideas? Is it really crowded? Which parks should we avoid on Sat. and Sun. Come to think about it, Monday too! O.K. I really stressing now!!! :crazy: Please help!:crazy:

Crazy busy! Last big weekend of summer. If you're thinking crowds, then you need to avoid MK all weekend, including Monday. If that's not practical, then go in after the parade on Monday and stay until closing.

MGM will probably be your best bet on Sunday or Monday. Epcot is usually good any day -- much more room to spread out. DAK tends to 'feel' crowded faster, simply because the walkways are narrower and there's not as much "stretching room".

:earsboy:

We will also be at WDW durring part of Labor day weekend.:wave2: We will arrive Sunday afternoon and start visiting parks on Monday (Labor day), and ending out trip on Saturday.:) I have been trying to think of which park to take on on Monday. We only have tickets (day passes) to 3 park at WDW and tickets to Universal and Sea World. So as it is we have to select one park at WDW to skip all together.:( I am hoping to find any help or suggestions on what to skip and what to do on Labor day. :sunny:

It is extremely busy. We were there 2001 and MK was crazy!!! We waited for Spectromagic for about 2 1/2 hours so we would have a good seat. We had DS3 and DS5 at the time and thought we should do this to have a good seat. Well, as time got closer, people wedged themselves in front of us and we're not the type to "tell someone off", so we just dealt with it. Our boys ended up on our shoulders just to see. Anyhow, get ready for the crowds, it is NUTS!!!

By the way, after Monday the crowds drop dramatically!!::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter