Lady Lucca's Designs

chaoscent - I'm sure Lady Lucca will have a better answer, knowing your area, but I buy mine at Walmart. :thumbsup2

Sorry I'm no help. I got mine from A.C. Moore and then from ebay

I checked WalMart & they didn't have any. I will try AC Moore. Thank you. Penny

chaoscent said:
I checked WalMart & they didn't have any. I will try AC Moore. Thank you. Penny

That's strange. We live in a smaller community in the UP and we have it here in our office/school supply section at Walmart. Oh well, I guess every place is different. Vicki

UP Disney said:
That's strange. We live in a smaller community in the UP and we have it here in our office/school supply section at Walmart. Oh well, I guess every place is different. Vicki

They had paper, card stock, labels & business cards, but no transfer sheets :confused3 .
I am going out tomorrow & I will check another one, Target & AC Moore. Thanks, Penny

WOW !!! I am just starting to learn about all of this designing... and your images are just marvelous. What a gift!!

splashmt said:
WOW !!! I am just starting to learn about all of this designing... and your images are just marvelous. What a gift!!

Thank you :goodvibes

I have updated my website with some new designs.

and here's the design for bryan & katie's wedding

cindylove2sd.jpg

ladylucca said:
I have updated my website with some new designs.

and here's the design for bryan & katie's wedding

cindylove2sd.jpg

OH that is adoreable :love: . If you wouldn't mind making me one of those that says "Charmaine and Andy's" :love: I just can't wait 2 years to be Mrs. Huffman :bride: .

There was some white around the mouth that I had to get rid of. I updated the design in the previous post

Loving your designs Ladylucca!!! Up to this point, I had always made my own designs for our trip shirts, but it looks like I don't need to do that for this next trip. Your designs are wonderful!!! :wizard:

Are you still taking requests? I would like a design for my little girl. We are taking her on her first trip to Disney to celebrate her first birthday. I would like something girly and cute - princesses and fairies kind of thing. Thank you so much in advance. I can't wait to see what you come up with. :love:

Oh yes, her name is Elle.

I'd love to see something with Goofy. I'm thinking of making one for my boss. He's going in March and is a big Goofy fan. He's a real Goof Off. lol. Hey, maybe something about Goofin' Off in Disney World. IDK. ur the artist. lol. His name is Glen if you could incorporate that. I really like the generic designs as well. He'll probably bring me the stuff to do some more. lol. I know his wife wouldn't wear one. He was DVC before he was married and she's not a HUGE fan and would NEVER wear a t-shirt with something on it. lol. :lmao:

Just wondering where you get the great backgrounds and pictures for creating your designs? I would love to make door signs for our upcoming disney cruise. Any help would be great! thanks

A lot of time I make the background and borders myself. And If you click on my link below and scroll down a little, there are a few links that I've gotten clipart and graphics from. I also spend a lot of time on google image search. I take things from here and there and then put them all together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter