• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please request:
LadyBCreates/MickeyHeads/MickeyMouse w/Luis

Need ASAP - cruising June 20th!

Thank you for sharing!

May I please request:
LadyBCreates/MickeyHeads/MickeyMouse w/Luis

Need ASAP - cruising June 20th!

Thank you for sharing!
Hi, what is the number on the Mickey Mouse head file? I need to know which one you want as I have many Mickey Mouse heads. If you cannot find the file name please post a link or description of the mickey head.
Thanks!

Hi, what is the number on the Mickey Mouse head file? I need to know which one you want as I have many Mickey Mouse heads. If you cannot find the file name please post a link or description of the mickey head.
Thanks!

I don't see a number on the file. Maybe I'm missing it?!?!

This is a link to the actual Mickey Head. http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...adyBMHMickey9_zpsaaa4c649.jpg.html?sort=9&o=8

It's the basic black/red Mickey head with name in white... hope that helps!

Your designs are fabulous!

May I please request in the file cruise Mickey Heads,
Mh21. Brooke 2015
MH24. Jeremy 2015
Mh18. Judson 2015
MH20 Jaksen 2015

Surfboards. 4 boards. Dad-Mickey board, Mom - Minnie board! Jaksen - goofy board! and Judson - Pluto board Fantasy. 2015

Thank you so much! :). I apologize for being last minute. We will be leaving on June 12. Thanks again!
MH

Your designs are fabulous!

May I please request in the file cruise Mickey Heads,
Mh21. Brooke 2015
MH24. Jeremy 2015
Mh18. Judson 2015
MH20 Jaksen 2015

Surfboards. 4 boards. Dad-Mickey board, Mom - Minnie board! Jaksen - goofy board! and Judson - Pluto board Fantasy. 2015

Thank you so much! :). I apologize for being last minute. We will be leaving on June 12. Thanks again!
MH
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/June/mom22jboys
password is mom22jboys

Dear LadyB,
When I clicked on the link that you provided, it said that this folder was "private", and did not provide me a place to enter my password. Would you be able to change the folder to password protected instead of private? Thanks so much for your help.

Good Morning Lady B!

I would like to request the FE tag that has the Disney Dream ship. From our family to yours

For the signature The Souders Family 9544 & 9546

We are leaving for the cruise on 6/17.

Thank you....Margaret

do you have a minnie pirate shirt anywhere? i saw her skirt, in pink and red and her pink pirate hat, i was wondering if you have a pink pirate shirt or dress or if there is a red mickey pirate shirt or if the blue shirt was his pirate outfit?

Thanks so much for all you do!!!

do you have a minnie pirate shirt anywhere? i saw her skirt, in pink and red and her pink pirate hat, i was wondering if you have a pink pirate shirt or dress or if there is a red mickey pirate shirt or if the blue shirt was his pirate outfit?

Thanks so much for all you do!!!
Sorry I am not sure what you are asking? Are you looking for pirate Minnie in the mickey head shape? If so please check out my pirate mickey head folder.

Sorry I am not sure what you are asking? Are you looking for pirate Minnie in the mickey head shape? If so please check out my pirate mickey head folder.

no i have the pirate heads, i was looking for a body/pirate shirt/dress for minnie....i saw the hands and have the pirate hat and shoes etc... i saw her pink skirt.... but was looking to put an"outfit" for her like areil, elsa etc.... if not no worries

also could i get the red mh, with mickey standing on the right, with Justin and the dcl logo in the left ear?

Thanks we cruise on the 22 of june!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

no i have the pirate heads, i was looking for a body/pirate shirt/dress for minnie....i saw the hands and have the pirate hat and shoes etc... i saw her pink skirt.... but was looking to put an"outfit" for her like areil, elsa etc.... if not no worries

also could i get the red mh, with mickey standing on the right, with Justin and the dcl logo in the left ear?

Thanks we cruise on the 22 of june!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Hi,
oh ok :), I know what you are talking about now, as stated in my directions I don't take requests for the door body parts.
The blue shirt is the mickey pirate shirt. I do not have any minne pirate parts besides the hat and If I get some time I can work on some but I doubt I will get to it before you cruise as I don't normally take requests for the door parts.

I will work on your other requests tonight.

Hi,
oh ok :), I know what you are talking about now, as stated in my directions I don't take requests for the door body parts.
The blue shirt is the mickey pirate shirt. I do not have any minne pirate parts besides the hat and If I get some time I can work on some but I doubt I will get to it before you cruise as I don't normally take requests for the door parts.

I will work on your other requests tonight.

THANK YOU, no worries on the door parts i was just making sure i didn't miss it anywhere else and that the blue shirt went with pirate mickey!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Hi LadyB. I'm hoping to get some Mickey heads for family tshirts. Can I please get:
Maleficent: LadyBMHMalificent1, name: Mom
Iron Man: I didn't see one in your superheros file, name: Dad
Doc McStuffins: LadyBMHDocMcStuffins1, name: Madison
Nurse Minnie: LadyBMHMinnie28, name: Parker
Buzz Lightyear: LadyBToyStoryMH1, name: Papa

I was also hoping to get a purple ribbon for Lupus with Mickey ears, name: Grammy

We will be cruising in early August.

Thank you!

Your work is incredible... I'm taking 6 kid and Grandma on a cruise in June 2016. So no rush! I made door magnets for our first cruise so my three kids and myself all have our names with Disney characters in the words. But I can't for the life of me figure out where I got them. So now I'm trying to get ones for Grandma Gail (Minnie Mouse in the letters), Lestat (Mickey or Star Wars in the letters), Kaitlynn (Minnie Mouse in the letters), and Hailey (Minnie Mouse in the letters).

We are going on Fantasy on June 11th, 2016

Family name's are all different so I think I'll stick with the kids names and the portal ears-which I still have and have made several more for 2 rooms. Any thing you already have made and can put the dates and ship name on would be appreciated...

one room: Vince, Christine, Hailey, and Crystal
second room: Grandma Gail, Lestat, Connolly, and Kaitlynn

Cabin numbers 9047 and 9049

ANYTHING you can do is much appreciated!!!

Vince

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter