LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

WOW!!! Thank you SO much for having these ready so quickly. I really appreciate it. My girls are going to be so happy! If it's not too much trouble, is there any way that you can add "Princess" to this one on the right ear and then have the left ear say "Lily"? I'm sorry I didn't catch it before.

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac19/ladybcomplete/Completed Orders/February/taryna15/LadyBMHTangeled15_zpsaptfhjfx.png

Hello again-

I'm printing all my images and just saw that on the two images of Mickey with a surfboard that say Kevin one has Disney Dream in the ear and the other has Disney Magic. If it's not too much trouble, can you remove the names of the ship? Thanks again!

I think I've looked at all the DISigners pages for the Play N Dine characters and your's are the only ones I can find. The only problem is that the autograph book I'm make is 4x6 is there anyway for you to reformat the great ones you already have to that size? If not I understand. Thanks!

Good afternoon! Thank you again for your wonderful designs. I wanted to see if you could make another name fill for our upcoming March cruise. Could I please get another design:
MickeyShapeNameFill – RYAN (jpeg)

Thank you so much
Hi, I added this to your folder :)

Hello again-

I'm printing all my images and just saw that on the two images of Mickey with a surfboard that say Kevin one has Disney Dream in the ear and the other has Disney Magic. If it's not too much trouble, can you remove the names of the ship? Thanks again!
Sorry about that, all fixed :)

Hi Roxie. I have looked through your work and it looks like you really enjoy designing. May I request a letter from "disney" stating .. I have heard you have booked your disney vacation for feburary 2017. We are so looking forward to finally meeting you. We know that Sedrick has Autism. Working with special needs is our speciality. we will work super hard to make all of you have a magical time and make memories of a lifetime. Your families have all kinds of surprises in store for you.
Characters could be Mickey and Minnie with friends, add some princesses and a light saver.. Address the letter to Maverick, Sedrick, Madilynn and Owan.
Thank you so much
It's 2/9/16. If I could get this letter in about 2 weeks I would greatly appreciate it..
gramma 4.

Last edited:
Hi Roxie. I have looked through your work and it looks like you really enjoy designing. May I request a letter from "disney" stating .. I have heard you have booked your disney vacation for feburary 2017. We are so looking forward to finally meeting you. We know that Sedrick has Autism. Working with special needs is our speciality. we will work super hard to make all of you have a magical time and make memories of a lifetime. Your families have all kinds of surprises in store for you.
Characters could be Mickey and Minnie with friends, add some princesses and a light saver.. Address the letter to Maverick, Sedrick, Madilynn and Owan.
Thank you so much
It's 2/9/16. If I could get this letter in about 2 weeks I would greatly appreciate it..
gramma 4.
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/February/gramma4
password is gramma4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter