Laptops allowed in Disneyland??

Xochitl Solorzano

Earning My Ears
I am an annual pass holder and go to school not to far from the parks. I've been wanting to go over to do homework after school at the park but I'm not sure if I can bring in my laptop to do work. Does anyone know if there are any laptop restrictions?

I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed. Not only that, but I don't see restrictions on it either. I think they just don't want you bringing in anything that would allow you to do professional/commercial recording of audio and video (which you have to get permission for). A quick search online has produced answers that say laptops are okay.

My initial thought was why would you want to. But reading the post it makes more sense.

I've always thought the backside of Tom Sawyer Island would be an ideal reading spot.

My daughter likes the area back by the NOS train station. And when I have a working trip, I usually have my laptop and will stop in at Carthay when I have to get stuff done for a bit. I've also worked at Coke Corner. If the options are a long weekend at DIsneyland, with work along for the ride on Friday, or not making the trip and working at work, I will take Disneyland every time.

Oh, and you want to see a bunch of laptops out at DIsney? Fantasy Football Draft times. Seen more than one large gruop of laptops at Jolly Holiday or Stage Door.

The only time I have seen someone with a laptop at DL was, in fact, on Tom Sawyer Island. But I checked with a security CM I know this morning and he told me that, yes, laptops are definitely allowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter