Large sized, elderly Guests

Barbruka

Favorite place in the world.
Don't know if there is an existing thread someone can steer me to or if anyone can give me some ideas of which rides are off limits for a gal who is 5'10", 275 lbs., 65 years, and has trouble sitting low and getting up from low. I've done Disney so many times, I know every ride there. But it has been over 20 years since I have done Universal. Any help is appreciated.

I know we have a thread that is old and will try to pull it up
Can’t remember if it would be beneficial or not

Hopefully if I can’t find it, this thread could be a source to update for info that will help you

I went to UO with my son and his family in February and he is 295 lbs and 5’11”
He was able to do most of the rides.

I’m 6’1” 310 lbs. I wear a size 54 jacket so I have pretty large shoulders. I was able to ride everything except for the Hulk. My hips were too wide for the molded seat. Shoulders would have fit though. I would recommend riding the bicycle on Hagrid and not the side car. Other than that I was comfortable on all of the rides.

Check out Pammie Plus Parks on youtube, she goes over size and mobility for all of the parks!

Don't know if there is an existing thread someone can steer me to or if anyone can give me some ideas of which rides are off limits for a gal who is 5'10", 275 lbs., 65 years, and has trouble sitting low and getting up from low. I've done Disney so many times, I know every ride there. But it has been over 20 years since I have done Universal. Any help is appreciated.
Someone in our party, not sure of her weight, was unable to ride Gringott's or Forbidden Journey. There are test vehicles outside of the lines to try before you wait for nothing. The light has to turn green and stay green for quite a few seconds to be allowed on. Mummy was questionable, but they let me push down the bar for her. The other rides mentioned did not allow this.

This is the thing I love about universal - having the tester seats.
I'm unsure what I'll be able to do when we next go, especially the HP rides but at least I have a chance to check without queueing and possibly being turned away

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter