Laser Printer vs Inkjet Transfer paper question

kc10family

DIS Veteran
Quick question before I go to work.
Can I use inkjet transfer paper in a laser printer? :confused3
Why? Well I just found out I could use a laser printer every so often and didn't know if the paper I bought off ebay would melt in the laser printer.
Thank you.

kc10family said:
Quick question before I go to work.
Can I use inkjet transfer paper in a laser printer? :confused3
Why? Well I just found out I could use a laser printer every so often and didn't know if the paper I bought off ebay would melt in the laser printer.
Thank you.

I am not sure about the answer - but I do know there are two different types of paper - so my initial thought is that you should not use it - have a great day!!!

I did read somewhere that you can NOT use it in a laser printer. I think it was on the paper instructions themselves but am not sure.

Ok, so I figured that I couldn't do that as well. BUT... it was 6:23 am for me and I hadn't even smelled coffee yet.

I find it funny that before I did anything else this morning I had to ask the DDA a question. (and that includes the first thing we all do when we get up);)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter