Last Minute Booking

chardeman01

Earning My Ears
Considering booking an upcoming cruise within 25 days of cruise embarkation. We typically book our cruises several months in advance. Before I book this cruise is there a way to determine if there are multiple day rain forest passes still available, character breakfast tables available, and meet and greets that require reservations available. Or is there no way to determine availability of these items until I book and pay in full? Just curious. Thanks in advance.

Disney Magic - Galveston - November 25th

Last edited:
There are currently no character breakfasts offered. As to the other items -- if you mention the ship and the date, someone already booked on that cruise may be able to tell you about availability.

You may not get your luggage tags mailed to you which is really no big deal. Porters will have tags and will write your cabin number on it and attached to luggage when you drop it off.

MJ

Join the FB group for the sailing and ask. We sail Saturday and booked on day 31. I was able to get all the excursions I wanted just by randomly checking for cancellations.

Considering booking an upcoming cruise within 25 days of cruise embarkation. We typically book our cruises several months in advance. Before I book this cruise is there a way to determine if there are multiple day rain forest passes still available, character breakfast tables available, and meet and greets that require reservations available. Or is there no way to determine availability of these items until I book and pay in full? Just curious. Thanks in advance.

Disney Magic - Galveston - November 25th

As stated above rain forest passes are available after boarding and character breakfasts have not restarted.

They have restarted the princess meet and greets and those are available to book at the 30-day point after you do your online check-in. So, for a cruise on Nov 25, you would likely be able to get this if you book today as you have not quite reached the 30-day point. If you wait for a week, the meet and greets are likely to be sold out.

Join the FB group for the sailing and ask. We sail Saturday and booked on day 31. I was able to get all the excursions I wanted just by randomly checking for cancellations.
Thanks for the reminder - we booked late as well and just checked and managed to get an excursion that was previously unavailable.

We're on that cruise and just booked the Magic Gathering literally a few minutes ago! It was booked up on Day 2 but I got a spot on Day 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter