Last minute MURPHY live report from WDW and Universal 6/13-6/20

What a crazy day! We went to Epcot! I was bound and determined to be the last person on Soarin' before it closed for good. :) I have to say that the new improvements are amazing!!! I can't believe how much better the video quality was, I can't wait to see the new show this weekend! I've got a fastpass for Saturday. :)

BF557882-3A19-438A-B7EB-485A4F8BB7EC_zps1wf5lntr.jpg

74742D6A-6AB7-453C-B8B0-B6E4E3CFAA64_zps34zd6obu.jpg

C00AE695-C1AD-4E62-B77A-B76049634E7E_zpslpbfepcq.jpg

BC3CC5B5-A099-4E51-9BC9-7762BC624074_zpsnwah8spx.jpg

FBC9ECDD-95A2-4F37-8DAB-C6CB1B4B6189_zps18eutufe.jpg

We were the last people on the ride!!! :)

1F240CDA-FC86-4B4E-A186-5B4B8A606C3D_zpswakd7qre.jpg

Very exciting!!!! :D

It looks and sounds like you're having an amazing time Erika - how did you find it re making your FP+ selections as an offsite guest?

It looks and sounds like you're having an amazing time Erika - how did you find it re making your FP+ selections as an offsite guest?

I have an annual pass but this trip I didn't make any fastpasses until last week. So probably 10 days ahead. Still found plenty of things available. The only one I couldn't get was SDMT.

Your timing is pretty incredible with all the new stuff going on! Thank you again for sharing your trip with all of us.

I have an annual pass but this trip I didn't make any fastpasses until last week. So probably 10 days ahead. Still found plenty of things available. The only one I couldn't get was SDMT.
Don't give up on SDMT. I was able to get fps for it while we were at 'Ohana for dinner about ten days ago. The fps were for 8:50pm and I had gotten them around 7:30pm. I also got Space Mountain. I was surprised that there was availability, although that was also the day Tropical storm Colin came through. ;)

Seriously though, every pic I have has this kid in the red hat on his dad's shoulders. EVERY pic! :(

576D56FF-13EF-4FCA-8F33-0DB4C3C401D3_zpskyodkir7.jpg

Don't give up on SDMT. I was able to get fps for it while we were at 'Ohana for dinner about ten days ago. The fps were for 8:50pm and I had gotten them around 7:30pm. I also got Space Mountain. I was surprised that there was availability.

It's OK, i've been on it a million times. I don't think I'm going back to MK this trip. Still need to hit the Studios and IOA.

people were asking today, i'll be back over there tomorrow and i'll check :)
Are you planning to go anywhere near the Beach Club in the next few days? I'm curious to know if they are fencing off their beach, like they are at the GF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter