Last minute trip

REEREEG

Mouseketeer
I’m wanting to take a last minute trip arriving early on February 8th and staying til the 10th or 11th. There aren’t any affordable rooms showing up on the website but then they will pop up as an option when I have the list of all the resorts but then disappearing when I click on a specific resort. Am I doing something wrong?

Also if I get a package with tickets (if that’s all that’s available) but we have annual passes, can I give the tickets from the package to friends?

Why get a package? If there's a room available, it will be available whether or not you add tickets.

Disney's website is rather wonky with short term availability any more. You may just have to call them

I've seen rooms pop up and go away on more lengthy trips too.

Best bet is to call. Not only will you get accurate pricing, but they may have additional deals that they are offering that the CM will offer you. We got an additional 20% off our last stay simply for calling up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter