Last night Restaurant?

Jacoby 46

Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow
I wanted to book a nice restaurant for our last night at Disney, so was looking for opinions on which restaurants you like best? I wanted to go to California Grill but I can't get a reservation. Any other suggestions that might have that "wow" factor?
Thanks!

Will you be using the dining plan? If not, consider the Swan/Dolphin restaurants.

Look at the places in Disney Springs more than most of the park/resort offerings. Jaleo sounds fantastic. Morimoto is gorgeous. I haven't tried Frontera Cocina but I love Rick Bayless recipes and I think the interior is pretty. I use Opentable for reservations, where available.
At the resorts, Jiko, Citricos, Yachtsman. We had a great experience at Toledo but reviews seem uneven.

Staying out of the parks:
Flying Fish
BlueZoo
Il Mulino IMHO, the best Italian restaurant at WDW
after any of the three, stroll around the Boardwalk.

Jiko one of our favorites every trip. Get there early and enjoy the Savannah.

In Park:
Tiffins
Monsieur Paul

Keep trying for California Grill, it shouldn’t disappoint.

We’ve done Boathouse for our farewell meal twice now and I enjoy it. Sit outside if you can.

Our last meal isn't set in stone as it's sort of driven by what our park activities are on the last day. Still, we find ourselves at Disney Springs frequently as it has some of the best and easiest to get eateries on property.
Pick a cuisine you like and take a gander. We haven't been disappointed by any of the eateries there:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter