Last one to post........... Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kayla said:
Nice seeing you around here again

:goodvibes thanks!

I missed you guys so much! I just have to get my priorities straight! LTP, school, dishes, laundry, work...

Good Ol Gal said:
I'm so glad that you finally got DSL at home!

Me too. It is so nice when you want to know something. DH was going to a Golf Tourn. and he needed to give him brother directions. Bingo I had them for him. :teeth:

kaylajr said:
Kelli after you talk to Kathy
please let us know how she is

Of course I will.

I am going to wait a little bit. I don't want to bother them on vacation.

Kelli said:
Me too. It is so nice when you want to know something. DH was going to a Golf Tourn. and he needed to give him brother directions. Bingo I had them for him.

He didn't complain then did he??

I would be lost w/o it at home. I use the internet for everything!!

kaylajr said:
Nice seeing you around here again
you were MIA for way to long you know

I will second that. We really do miss seeing you around here. :grouphug:

The only problem with DSL at home is once you have it you never want to go back to dial up which is SO much cheaper

also now that Kelli has it once she passes me and Kelly we will have no chance of catching up

ALthough I will try :teeth:

Mom2Ashli said:
Of course I will.

I am going to wait a little bit. I don't want to bother them on vacation.

do you have her cell or just the room?

The only problem with DSL at home is once you have it you never want to go back to dial up which is SO much cheaper

for us dsl was cheaper. we we're paying $59 for cable and $20 for dial-up..now it's just $69 for both.

Good Ol Gal said:
for us dsl was cheaper. we we're paying $59 for cable and $20 for dial-up..now it's just $69 for both.
I wish it was like that here

we paid 20 for dialup
and went we went with the cable our bill went up 45 dollars
but we had to either get a sencond phone line or this because of DH's work
so we went Road Runner and love it (except at bill time)

we don't get any of the movie channels... just basic+ cable (you know.. tnt, espn, tbs, disney, etc)

Good Ol Gal said:
so, is the World closed today?
Suppose to be this morning at least

depending on the speed of Wilma they may open this afternoon

got this:

Operations Update
Due to Hurricane Wilma, Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney-MGM Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom will be closed on Monday, October 24.

Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, Downtown Disney® and Disney's Wide World of Sports® will also be closed on Monday.

All Walt Disney World® Resorts will remain open, with the exception of Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.

so does that mean if you're staying at the campgrounds you would have to leave??

Good Ol Gal said:
we don't get any of the movie channels... just basic+ cable (you know.. tnt, espn, tbs, disney, etc)
That is what i would like but DH wants all the movie channels and since i want fast internet to talk to my friends i just say OK :rotfl:

Good Ol Gal said:
He didn't complain then did he??

I would be lost w/o it at home. I use the internet for everything!!

Nope not a word than. :teeth:

Good Ol Gal said:
got this:

so does that mean if you're staying at the campgrounds you would have to leave??
They relocate them to other hotels on property I think
but i'm not sure

Kathy sure was smart to bring those board games! I hope that they are safe!

kaylajr said:

also now that Kelli has it once she passes me and Kelly we will have no chance of catching up

ALthough I will try :teeth:

We only pay $14.95 for Verizon DSL. It was something new they started several months ago. It works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter