Last one to post........... Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
boy oh boy--- my pop in just became a lot nicer!!!

:goodvibes

thanks for sharing....

I like being last after that!!! :goodvibes

tracy...I am sure that you know this, but my ds just checked out an Orli biography and it says that at one time doctors told Orli that he would be a parapalegic!! I was shocked!!

Good Ol Gal said:
tracy...I am sure that you know this, but my ds just checked out an Orli biography and it says that at one time doctors told Orli that he would be a parapalegic!! I was shocked!!

You would never think it watching the things he does in some of his movies!

Mom2Ashli said:
I love these.
111397_Black
THOSE ARE NICE!!!!!! I love chunky heels :love: :love: :love:

we're learning about the six kingdoms of living things today in science.

I don't remember this stuff :scared: :crazy2:

iam so the last to post, do'ya know why?

cos president bush sed i was to be the last! so there! and you wouldnt disobey the president would you?

LAST

nope--- I'm last,

I was trying to go to my last post to catch up on what I missed, but the search feature isn't there anymore.... so I'll try to figure out where I left off

in the mean time.....

I'M LAST.

tubachick said:
nope--- I'm last,

I was trying to go to my last post to catch up on what I missed, but the search feature isn't there anymore.... so I'll try to figure out where I left off

in the mean time.....

I'M LAST.

Hey tc... just go to your CP and click on the little blue arrow to the left of the thread title. It should take you to where you left off reading.

Good Ol Gal said:
Hey tc... just go to your CP and click on the little blue arrow to the left of the thread title. It should take you to where you left off reading.

HEY-- I learned something new.... Thanks

Now I can be last while I read a few pages or so....

Thanks

-Pam

Good Ol Gal said:

Yikes - I don't remember that stuff either.

stevie-wonder-boy! said:
oh no you did'nt!!!
iam the last so why dont you go to taco bell or sumfink!
:crazy2:

now if you had said Sonic I might have taken you up on it.... but since you didn't........

I'm LAST and stevie-wonder-boy! is NOT!

Good Ol Gal said:

You know I should have said that I am teaching this stuff, but really it's like I'm a student right along with him :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter