Last one to post........... Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckckc2000

Lost my tag from the Tag Fairy-Drat foiled again!
this conversation reminds me of that show of the worse jobs to have- on I think Discovery-they show some really bad ones on there and the sewer guys are always ranked up high

Edited by the DIS Moderator team to add:

This is Part 20 of the original thread found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=778291

ckckc2000 said:
what are people thinking-that's just wrong that those girls would keep using the bathroom!!!! and the poor soul who removed the plug had a really bad day that day :rotfl:
I think the women just didn't know...they thought there was no water and didn't think about the stuff going out not being connected too. I think that the guys get used to it after a while. We used to tie in the new stuff to the old stuff..and most often we did it late at night or in the middle of the day, before people get home from work and school...during the low flow times ;) :teeth:

hope those reading back have strong stomaches :rotfl:

I hope it isn't too gross :confused3 we should have a spoiler warning or something :teeth:

Lyn5 said:
I think the women just didn't know...they thought there was no water and didn't think about the stuff going out not being connected too. I think that the guys get used to it after a while. We used to tie in the new stuff to the old stuff..and most often we did it late at night or in the middle of the day, before people get home from work and school...during the low flow times ;) :teeth:
They should hand out a flyer with warnings not to use the sewer system due to plugs being in place-I never knew this is what was done til you mentioned it-it makes sense,but I think I would of used the system too without thinking of there being plugs in place :blush:

Lyn5 said:
I hope it isn't too gross :confused3 we should have a spoiler warning or something :teeth:
That was the 93000 post I never seem to get any of the big numbers-congraTulations Lyn!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

well, I should be calling it a night...I need to wake up early tomorrow...and my kids are still up and it is almost 11:00 :blush: They were playing and then wanted to watch Strawberry Shortcake and I was chatting and doing paperwork and said...just one more show, it's the weekend :rotfl: at least they should sleep in tomorrow :rolleyes: too bad I need to wake up early and cook for DH...maybe I can wake up and then go back to bed :cheer2:

ckckc2000 said:
They should hand out a flyer with warnings not to use the sewer system due to plugs being in place-I never knew this is what was done til you mentioned it-it makes sense,but I think I would of used the system too without thinking of there being plugs in place :blush:
I think people do say...but sometimes it is in one ear and out the other...which is why the plugs are required...so the stuff doesn't get too far, just in case ;)

ckckc2000 said:
That was the 93000 post I never seem to get any of the big numbers-congraTulations Lyn!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:
was that a big one :confused3 if it was, I got two of them recently :teeth: I promised Tracy I would back off of 100,000 :cheer2:

Lyn5 said:
was that a big one :confused3 if it was, I got two of them recently :teeth: I promised Tracy I would back off of 100,000 :cheer2:
that's the one I want too!!!

well have a good night-it was nice talking with you tonight-makes my shift fly by-Thanks!!!!

:wave2: Hopefully Kayla will show up soon :thumbsup2 have a nice night...hopefully it isn't too busy :sunny:

it is the weekend-I wish mine would sleep in,but they always seem to get up around the same time even on the weekend!!! :rolleyes:

Lyn5 said:
:wave2: Hopefully Kayla will show up soon :thumbsup2 have a nice night...hopefully it isn't too busy :sunny:
not busy busy-just baby busy-don't let those pacifers get to far kind of busy :rotfl:

Hopefully soon Kayla will be here-so have a great night,talk to you later :wave2:

wonder if Kayla is going to show up early or later today :scratchin

probably later-since if it was earlier she'd be here already :rolleyes:

Oh well-I'm going to look at house s again in the Atlanta area-so I'll check in later :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter