Last one to post........... Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyn5 said:
::yes::

I am not sure what we will do...My DSis, DBil and Dad will probable be working on Sunday...but I think my Mom wants to do something...especially for the kids...we always do something on Easter...but with all going on we are really last minute this year...

I will talk to DH tonight and maybe we will just do a potluck or something for lunch at our house, then my family and his family (just more immediate...maybe his aunt/uncle/grandpa and his grandmother ) can come over and the kids can jump in our little bouncer :confused3 or we can do water balloons or just something/anything fun for the kids.

The only thing is that my DSil really wants to go on a DCL. She original wanted to go for 7 nights in March and then 7 nights at WDW (kids have 2 weeks off) and I told her yesterday (after looking around and pricing) that we wouldn't go...just too much cost. So, now she wants to go in January or October for a 3 or 4 nights...but I can't see paying that much when we have the free dining planned...not even sure we will go to that....so I have to keep my guard up and anti-temptation device on over the weekend :crazy:

But you guys really can't beat the free dining plan. That really is a deal compared to the amount of money that you would put out any other time.

Mom2Ashli said:
But you guys really can't beat the free dining plan. That really is a deal compared to the amount of money that you would put out any other time.
YEP! From what I priced, with my 3 free airline tickets (if I can get them...where is the finger crossing smilie?) and the 7 nights at CSR with the free dining...my goal is to be around 2K or less for everything in October. When I was doing general pricing for what DSil wanted to do at spring break...airfare, hotel, cruise, park tickets, food, spending money, etc. it was looking to be way over 12K :eek: so, I told her we couldn't go...and she starting on the 3/4 day cruise...but even that will be way more than the free dining special....waaaayyyyy more. I told her that they should go and have fun :goodvibes she loves cruises :thumbsup2

Lyn5 said:
YEP! From what I priced, with my 3 free airline tickets (if I can get them...where is the finger crossing smilie?) and the 7 nights at CSR with the free dining...my goal is to be around 2K or less for everything in October. When I was doing general pricing for what DSil wanted to do at spring break...airfare, hotel, cruise, park tickets, food, spending money, etc. it was looking to be way over 12K :eek: so, I told her we couldn't go...and she starting on the 3/4 day cruise...but even that will be way more than the free dining special....waaaayyyyy more. I told her that they should go and have fun :goodvibes she loves cruises :thumbsup2

:eek: - THAT IS ALLOT OF MONEY. I would love to do another cruise but it seems like SO much money.

Mom2Ashli said:
:eek: - THAT IS ALLOT OF MONEY. I would love to do another cruise but it seems like SO much money.
well, the cruise part was 6K plus (I would need a window or something to look out...I think the other cabins for 4 were 5k+...and this was rack rate)...but add in airfare from Hawaii, 7 day park tickets, food, hotel at WDW during spring break...you get the idea :rolleyes: I would think that for you, since you live close by, it would be way more reasonable since you would do only the cruise :thumbsup2

Lyn5 said:
well, the cruise part was 6K plus (I would need a window or something to look out...I think the other cabins for 4 were 5k+...and this was rack rate)...but add in airfare from Hawaii, 7 day park tickets, food, hotel at WDW during spring break...you get the idea :rolleyes: I would think that for you, since you live close by, it would be way more reasonable since you would do only the cruise :thumbsup2

I think that was about the price when I priced them out for us.

But that still is a bunch of money.

Mom2Ashli said:
I think that was about the price when I priced them out for us.

But that still is a bunch of money.
::yes:: especially when you consider the value of what you could get at WDW for less money..but, to be honest, if my kids were a lot older or out of the house, that Mediteranean (sp?) cruise they have looks like so much fun....

I need to stay strong so that my DSil doesn't talk me into anything :guilty:

Lyn5 said:
::yes:: especially when you consider the value of what you could get at WDW for less money..but, to be honest, if my kids were a lot older or out of the house, that Mediteranean (sp?) cruise they have looks like so much fun....

I need to stay strong so that my DSil doesn't talk me into anything :guilty:

STAND STRONG!! Because if you come back in October I will be able to see you again. :teeth:

Mom2Ashli said:
STAND STRONG!! Because if you come back in October I will be able to see you again. :teeth:
:thumbsup2 I will keep telling myself...I see DSil whenever I want too, I see DSil whenever I want too...... :lmao: of course, I probable chat w/ you more than DSil :lmao: :lmao:

Lyn5 said:
:thumbsup2 I will keep telling myself...I see DSil whenever I want too, I see DSil whenever I want too...... :lmao: of course, I probable chat w/ you more than DSil :lmao: :lmao:

But just remember you can see your DSIL anytime you want.
:lmao:

DD called to tell me that she thinks she did good at her try-out.

They told her she is a Brave 1st Grader with allot of guts. :confused3

Still don't know anything yet.

Mom2Ashli said:
DD called to tell me that she thinks she did good at her try-out.

They told her she is a Brave 1st Grader with allot of guts. :confused3

Still don't know anything yet.
:cheer2: Hopefully everthing went well!! :cheer2:

Walt Disney World is my only escape from reality.... I also did something daring today

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter