Last one to post........... Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I kept posting 'em they all appeared, but now they are GONE and those boxes are in their place.....

OK-I have to go DH made all of us breakfast and mines getting cold-Hope everyone has a Great Day :wave2:

kimmar067 said:
When I kept posting 'em they all appeared, but now they are GONE and those boxes are in their place.....

what was the one you said was for me

ckckc2000 said:
so are you going to change your location too???? I guess everyone is changing it too Land of the Last :cool1:

...actually, I WAS rather fond of my location..... :blush: [as bizarre as it sounds...]

CrazyChik said:
what was the one you said was for me

...I am going to try to find that website again, uplaod them on my photobucket acct, and THEN post em...

:teeth:
kimmar067 said:
...I am going to try to find that website again, uplaod them on my photobucket acct, and THEN post em...

hurry up i am dying to see :teeth:

Let's see if THIS works:

lolsmilie.gif

CrazyChik said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: what is that :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

... :confused3 I dunno...leave it to those Japanese.....[that's what all those boxes had...different versions of those 'Hello Kitty'-type creatures...]

kimmar067 said:
... :confused3 I dunno...leave it to those Japanese.....[that's what all those boxes had...different versions of those 'Hello Kitty'-type creatures...]

uuuggghhh i hate hellokitty

kimmar067 said:
..... :rotfl: ...I'm not a fan of the HK myself, but these 'lil guys were kinda cute...

yeah i guessHA RACHEL I HAVE JUST KILLED ZEUS

kimmar067 said:
cheerleader.gif
...yay, I hit 11,500 posts!
all I see is and error message, over and over and over again :crazy:

and congrats on the 11,500 :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter