Last one to post........... Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
so did the kids enjoy christmas???

They did!!! They got that game Guitar Hero and have been playing it non-stop!!!!Plus they got iPods and are having fun loading them up!!!

How about your kids???

okay
weird you just reposted the same thing as about 5 posts ago:confused3 :confused3

I know this new board isn't working so well for me-it takes a very long time to post replies and some times it frustrates me and I do something like either double post-or that-I fixed it so it's not a double post anymore

it was a strange Christmas

the kids wanted to get up at 4 i said no way

made it to 530

they got there personal DVD players and a bunch of the DVD's they wanted so we didn't see much of them until my parents showed up

Jess got my parents the poem first Christmas in Heaven so we started off with tears

but after that it was good

I know this new board isn't working so well for me-it takes a very long time to post replies and some times it frustrates me and I do something like either double post-or that-I fixed it so it's not a double post anymore

i am having issues too

they are working thru the bugs

when it is all said and done this should be MUCH better

Our ER was so busy this past Christmas eve it was just crazy-I was like-Go Home already!!! It was Wild-poor kids getting dragged out of bed into the cold for just a fever!!!!!or cough-Ughhh But Christmas night was much better!!!

Too bad you had to work on Christmas too-It just seems wrong to have office workers working on a holiday like that one-I can see Memorial Day or Labor Day-But Christmas-where's their Hearts!!!!

i am having issues too

they are working thru the bugs

when it is all said and done this should be MUCH better

I figured as much-it already is a bit faster -it's just slow posting-except here-I can post here and it goes thru,but anywhere else and nothing!!!

well it sounds like the kids are finally waking up so i should go get them some breakfast

i will be back on later

Nice talking to you:goodvibes

well it sounds like the kids are finally waking up so i should go get them some breakfast

i will be back on later

Nice talking to you:goodvibes

It sure has been nice!!! Take it easy-Hope you feel better soon!!!!

Good morning everyone.

I was busy yapping with co-workers while I was getting my coffee. Stood back there long enough to drink one cup. :rolleyes1

Looks like I missed Kayla. :sad1:

OK-these Boards are driving me crazy-now I can't even find the New Posts-it wants me to do a search instead!!!! Ughhh so I'm loagging off for awhile!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!!

Good morning everyone.

I was busy yapping with co-workers while I was getting my coffee. Stood back there long enough to drink one cup. :rolleyes1

Looks like I missed Kayla. :sad1:

Morning Kelli-you did miss her,hopefully she'll check in later!!!

Has anyone heard from Kathy Lately????? I PM'd her but no response yet-Hmmmmm Hope she's OK

These boards are driving me crazy also. It keeps timing me out. And makes me log back in. :headache:

Hopefully they will work out the bugs soon. I know it is alot of hard work and they are trying.

These boards are driving me crazy also. It keeps timing me out. And makes me log back in. :headache:

Hopefully they will work out the bugs soon. I know it is alot of hard work and they are trying.

it's driving me crazy too! It won't let me post half the time.

The links don't work :headache:

don't they know how much I depend on the DIS???!! I can't live like this!

boy, the other day posting was flying on here, but today its DRAGGGING!!! and I keep timing out!!!

but Hello EVERYONE anyway :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter