Last one to post........... Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kayla are you able to get the smilies to work-I can't even get the image button to work ( well that answers that-if only my image button would work-I'd join in ) I'm soooo Bummed :(

ckckc2000 said:
Kayla are you able to get the smilies to work-I can't even get the image button to work

The Smiles here NO

But go to the site I gave you this Morning

and copy and paste and they work from there

see.............

3.gif

2.gif

6.gif

Seems to be effecting only certain areas of service-looks like NY is Ok or at least your part of it

But my image button wont let me even access it-and now you are taunting me with all those great smilies-I think I'm going to cry:(

ckckc2000 said:
But my image button wont let me even access it-and now you are taunting me with all those great smilies-I think I'm going to cry:(

what image button?????????
I will try to help you figure it out

Well I have to go pick up my kidos from camp-and then water my plants-then I'll be back and Last-I hope my smilies work when I get back

OK I guess I'll try that when I get back-sounds like there's another way to do it-Thanks Kayla-I'll be back shortly

One quick try then-http://bestsmileys.com/rainbow/2.gif-I'll try later-got to go

They have a link to another site on there site. I got him there, but they have a few "adult" smilies

trappednabox said:
They have a link to another site on there site. I got him there, but they have a few "adult" smilies

HMMM
have to see if I can find it.....

18.gif

Got it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter