Last one to post........... Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
online-pups.jpg

ckckc2000 said:
Ahhh-must of been nice-we froze to death at soccer-about 47 degrees with a strong wind-made it feel around 32!!!!

yuck! There was a slight wind and my mom panicked that DD was going to get sick. I boiled hot dogs for dinner and when I drained the water one fell down into the sink/drain. I rinsed it off and gave it to my dog....the irony of it, my dog was eating hot dogs.

ckckc2000 said:
How were the Hot Dogs????

Fast, easy and yummy. Tonight was a junk food night, the kids and I ate hot dogs, chips and DS had some pepsi. I am still waiting for my DH to come home, he went hunting with his cousin and friend when we were napping and they haven't come home yet. They should be back soon since it is dark now. They can eat the chili dogs and I made pumpkin pie this morning so that can be their vegetable/side/desert. Are you working tonight?

Lyn5 said:
Fast, easy and yummy. Tonight was a junk food night, the kids and I ate hot dogs, chips and DS had some pepsi. I am still waiting for my DH to come home, he went hunting with his cousin and friend when we were napping and they haven't come home yet. They should be back soon since it is dark now. They can eat the chili dogs and I made pumpkin pie this morning so that can be their vegetable/side/desert. Are you working tonight?
Nope-too quiet at work thankfully-My DH is in Michigan at a funneral of a childhood friend-so I'm all alone trying to forget he's not here :guilty:

ckckc2000 said:
Nope-too quiet at work thankfully-My DH is in Michigan at a funneral of a childhood friend-so I'm all alone trying to forget he's not here :guilty:
:hug: I greatly dislike when my DH has to travel.

I'm off to bed -after Midnight here-and I only slept 4 hrs after working yesterday night- have a nice evening int the tropics
214.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter