Last one to post........... Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaylajr

Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner
fennec.jpg

Edited by the DIS Moderator team to add:

This is Part 9 of the original thread found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=778291

Lyn5 said:
Good morning :wave2:
COOL Company

How are you

can I get you anthing

Coffee
Coffee%20cup.jpg

soda??
coke.jpg

so how are you

we had hot dogs well chile cheese dogs for dinner too

kaylajr said:
COOL Company

How are you

can I get you anthing

Coffee
Coffee%20cup.jpg

soda??
coke.jpg

so how are you

we had hot dogs well chile cheese dogs for dinner too

Maybe a pillow and blanket :rotfl: . Actually, I am heading off to bed soon, you know, my usually 11:00 bedtime. Just had to check the DIS one last time before bed.

Hey where'd ya go

did I scare you away with my HUGE cup of coffee

just trying to be a good hostess :goodvibes

Lyn5 said:
Maybe a pillow and blanket :rotfl: . Actually, I am heading off to bed soon, you know, my usually 11:00 bedtime. Just had to check the DIS one last time before bed.

Will Nemo blanket and pillow work for you??
0007075213250_150X150.jpg

good night

sorry you can't stay and play

kaylajr said:
or would you rather something more like this

152926.jpg

That's beautiful, but nothing in my house last long being white. Last year I almost bought some Tink bedding....but I didn't want DH to think I was obsessed ;) . Funny thing, when I started talking about the DIS, I told him, "wow, some people are fanatic about Disney." He's response was, "Yep, people like you!"

Lyn5 said:
That's beautiful, but nothing in my house last long being white. Last year I almost bought some Tink bedding....but I didn't want DH to think I was obsessed ;) . Funny thing, when I started talking about the DIS, I told him, "wow, some people are fanatic about Disney." He's response was, "Yep, people like you!"

We can't have white here either it would last about 5 sec
for one thing my 115 lbs lab thinks our bed is his :rotfl:
and is teaching the puppy the same thing

Oh and yes we are fanatic about Disney that is why we all get along so
well

DH just shakes his head but when it is trip time he is worse than any of us :rotfl:

kaylajr said:
We can't have white here either it would last about 5 sec
for one thing my 115 lbs lab thinks our bed is his :rotfl:
and is teaching the puppy the same thing

Oh and yes we are fanatic about Disney that is why we all get along so
well

DH just shakes his head but when it is trip time he is worse than any of us :rotfl:

That is what I am hoping for....to really convert my DH. In the last three years we went to Disneyland 3 times, which for us was a lot. He really enjoyed it. Last year we were supposed to go to the WDW, but I canceled becuase of the storms. I had already purchased annual pass vouchers...so we kept those and ended up at Disneyland instead. Now we are going in 45 days :cheer2: to WDW and I am so excited. I have been before, but this is the first time for DH, DD and DS. I am hoping he has a great time so that he will want to go again next year before our passes expire.

Lyn5 said:
That is what I am hoping for....to really convert my DH. In the last three years we went to Disneyland 3 times, which for us was a lot. He really enjoyed it. Last year we were supposed to go to the WDW, but I canceled becuase of the storms. I had already purchased annual pass vouchers...so we kept those and ended up at Disneyland instead. Now we are going in 45 days :cheer2: to WDW and I am so excited. I have been before, but this is the first time for DH, DD and DS. I am hoping he has a great time so that he will want to go again next year before our passes expire.

are you staying onsite
while you are there???

Lyn5 said:
Time for bed....last
Your not really tired are you??

I have to keep posting so I can be the last with the most

I am almost there

Hey kelly did you here that

better watch out :rotfl2:

Okay now i need to post something else

how about scary stuff since
Halloween is coming

Just not too scary (it's still dark out)

10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter