Last one to post...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will I be all alone tonight. :( Whenever I am able to be on, no one else can. :rolleyes: But I'm not staying up to 3 a.m. just waiting for Kayla Jr. when I can be letting this thread fall behind. :teeth:

MonorailDude said:
Will I be all alone tonight. :( Whenever I am able to be on, no one else can. :rolleyes: But I'm not staying up to 3 a.m. just waiting for Kayla Jr. when I can be letting this thread fall behind. :teeth:
You mind as well go to sleep now-Kayla isn;t going to be here at 3am-DH has the night off-but I'm sure she might peak in around 6-7am :goodvibes

Well, unfortunately, I shall be awake until the idiot in the parking lot quits using a megaphone(!?!?!?!) and testing his car speakers, engine revving... he must just have a noise thing... :sad2:

last

ophie said:
Well, unfortunately, I shall be awake until the idiot in the parking lot quits using a megaphone(!?!?!?!) and testing his car speakers, engine revving... he must just have a noise thing... :sad2:

last
Oh-I would be all over that!!!!! it is almost 3am-surprised the cops haven't shown up yet :guilty:

ckckc2000 said:
Oh-I would be all over that!!!!! it is almost 3am-surprised the cops haven't shown up yet :guilty:

Oh... we even have a police officer who lives in our complex... doesn't seem to help though... people still scream and beat on each other's doors at all hours, people still park in handicapped spots, still rev motorcycle engines with the whining mufflers... sometimes I hate apartments... Is there a blurry-eyed smilie?

Now that I've yelled at the neighbors... perhaps I'll try to sleep. Night then!

last

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter