Last Week of Sept Gang! 119 DISers so far! Whew!

Hi Everbody!!!

This will be our first time staying onsite. We'll be there Sept.27-Oct.5. at Wilderness Lodge. (Knock on Wood)

We will be there Sept 24-30. For our 17th Wedding Anniversary :love2: and our DD princess: 11th B-Day.

ADR's:

9/24 Bomas
9/25 Princess Storybook Breakfast
9/26 H&V Dinner & Fantasmic
9/27 Whispering Canyon Cafe
9/28 Le Cellier
9/29 Chef Mickeys - DD princess: :bday: & MNSSHP :maleficen

There will be
Me::MinnieMo DH::MickeyMo DS::MickeyMo DS::MickeyMo DD::MinnieMo

event.png

Family is going to be in WL Concierge Sept 24 through Oct 1.

Me, DW, DS7, DS4.

No ADR's yet but plans include:

24th - Liberty Tree
26th - Biergarten
1st - Whispering Canyon

Hello eveyone, we will be there for the first time on September 24th late check at the WL. Staying through to 30th.

So far this what I have planned for ADR's

24th- Late Check in so we will eat at Whispering Canyons Cafe
25th- Sci Fi Dine-In
26th- Coral Reef
27th- We are spending half the day doing orlando activities and coming to AK in evening. I am not sure about where we are going to eat.
28th-Tony's Town Square Diner
29th-Planet Hollywood

Jen

Hey--

I have a reservation on hold for 9/25-10/2 (gotta love the free dining plan!) Does anyone know if there are any events/meetings/conventions/etc at that time that would make it super busy? My dates are flexible, but I tend to try to go later in hopes of avoiding the heat...

Thanks for any info!

Arriving the 25th for a week at CSR(1st repeat stay at a resort) :cool1:

ADR's-
25th-LTT
26th-Coral Reef
27th-Le Cellier-Only repeat on the list
28th-Concorse Steakhouse
29th-Kona Cafe-Then MNSSHP

7 Hi! We will be there 9/30 to 10/7. We're celebrating DD's 4th birthday.I made ADR's this morning:

10/1 Chef de France
10/2 Prime Time Cafe
10/3 Ohana Breakfast
1900 Park Fare Dinner for birthday girl
10/4 WCC
10/5 Tony's Town Square
10/6 Kona
10/7 Bye bye breakfast at Kona

I may change 50's PT to the Brown Derby.

We're gonna be there! Arriving Sept 23rd and staying until Oct 7th offsite. Gonna be there with OH and my mum, my 3rd time, OH's 10th and mum's 2nd (though I'm counting this as her 1st - last time she went they did such little planning they only managed one afternoon in EPCOT/2 rides there in two weeks of staying at ASM!!!)

ADR's:
Chef Mickey's, 8.30am, Mon 25th
Concourse Steakhouse (just me and OH), 8.10pm, Thur 28th

And me and mum will be doing the Dolphins in Depth tour on Friday 29th! Can't wait!

Hi

We are going on 9/22 for 8 nites at BCV. Now I am thinking about adding an extra night as we are going to the MNSSHP on the 29th and will want to sleep in on the 30th, instead of flying home. It's never enough with me! But this is one disease I do not want a cure for. :banana: :goodvibes :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :sunny: :yay:

Count me in!! We will be staying at All Star Movies Resort!!! Sept. 21-30 :cool1: We have all ADR's made and got our MNSSHP tickets in hand. Were ready to leave!!!!

9/25 CRT
9/26 Le Cellier
9/27 Breakfast - Crystal Palace
9/28 Coral Reef
9/29 Mama Melrose - Fantasmic
9/30 Breakfast - Chef Mickey's

How do you pass the time until September?

Hi, I just joined a week or so ago.

We're going on our FIRST EVER Disney trip from September 24-September 29th. AND our kids don't know it yet!! There are 5 of us, me, dh, ds-9, dd-6, and ds-2.

We're staying at All Star Movies and the only reservations we have so far are for Monday, dinner at 1900.. On Tuesday we have breakfast at Ohana's (PLEASE!!! let Stitch and Lilo be there!!), and on Wednesday we have breakfast at Chef Mickey's. I really need to get on the ball for those last two reservations!

I just made our ressies at CSR for Sept. 23rd-30th......This will be the 3rd trip this year, we just got back from Easter Week, and I'm going down for my Birthday week for a parents only trip!! I live TOO far away for so many trips to WDW.......but if I lived any closer....I'd probably be there every month!! :rotfl:

:cool1: :thumbsup2

I just finished our ADR's!!

Thank goodness someone hubby works with told him to get those scheduled or it'd be 2-3 hours of waiting, he wasn't listening to me! :confused3

Anyways, we've got the following:

the Crystal Palace
Cinderella's Feast at 1900 Park Faire
Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast
Chef Mickey's for breakfast
and
Tony's Town Square Restaurant

I've studied, and researched and studied the menus over and over and these look like the places my picky family will like the best. :thumbsup2

Alright gang, I know we'll be adding people along the way, but it's time to start having some fun!
What are you doing to get ready now? Yeah, I know, it's 4 months away, but I some of you are doing something! Are you doing something special to save money? Have you found some good bargains that you plan to take with you? Are you already putting little gifts away for your little darlings?

I AM- In February, I bought my DD a "glass slipper" filled with candy, it was meant to be a Valentine, but I thought it would work. I also found some Disney themed tissues on sale, great for fall runny noses!

we'll be there with you all .....9/23 - 10/14 at the Polynesian.

Can't remember all the ADR's we have made just now, will pop back on later to add them. Time is slowing down now though .... everything is done, if I had to I could fly tomorrow :) now just counting off the days until we arrive at our laughing place

Val
xx

sconnell said:
1.What are you doing to get ready now?

2.Are you doing something special to save money?

3.Have you found some good bargains that you plan to take with you?

4.Are you already putting little gifts away for your little darlings?

Just dreaming and spending WAY TOO MUCH time online (mostly here)reading, researching, preparing for the trip! ;) Oh and anxiously awaiting our postcards from our fairygodmailer to let the kids know that we are going THIS YEAR!!

We don't use credit cards, since we sold our old house in March and paid the one we had off, we're not going to use them. BUT we did apply for a Disney Visa to use to get our trip (even though we've got the money to pay for it now)and for EVERYTHING else between now & then for the reward dollars. We'r using it as our "debit card" and deducting it automatically out of the checkbook just like we would if it were our real debit card to add up some reward dollars before time to go!

Bargains? YES!! I went to The Disney Store here at our mall last week and lucked into a good sale! :banana: :banana: :banana: I got my oldest son a longsleeved Bruce from Nemo t-shirt and a Incredibles hooded sweatshirt, my daughter 2 long-sleeved t-shirts with Violet from Incredibles on it and a sweatshirt, the youngest got a Donald t-shirt, and a Buzz t-shirt, and a Buzz hooded sweatshirt, and I found DH a Mr Incredible t-shirt too. All of these were only $2 each. I only spent .88 because I had a $25 gift card to use! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc And I bought the kids a size bigger JUST so I could put them away until the fall. Now I figure we don't really need to buy any t-shirts while in the parks. ;)

As far as little gifts go, other then the t-shirts/sweatshirts my mom picked up two plush Bruce, a plush Lilo, a plush Dory, and a plush Crush the turtle for the kids too. Again...all for only $2-$2.50 each. They already have those now BUT I'm going to be sure to pack them in our luggage when we leave. princess:

Hmm, anyone go this week before? I was wondering how many long sleeve/sweatshirts I should pack. Before we switched from Dec, I bought some fleece sweatshirts and blankets, now I was wondering if I will even be able to use them, if not, I started shopping for 06 Christmas early!

Ok everyone, we're another week closer! Can we really wait any longer? Let's just go now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter