• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Late am PS, same quality/quantity?

jjohnson

DIS Veteran
Our plan is to do EE for MK & Epcot then leave for a late breakfast/brunch at 1900 & CMC.

Is the food still hot, fresh & plentiful? or will we be left with cold leftovers.

Any bad/good experiences would be appreciated. Thanks.

We had one of the latest PS times for breakfast at 1900 in July. Still tons of hot food and the characters were great. We did not feel rushed at all.

Last November we had a late PS at Cape May. They ran out of sausage and bacon and they were never refilled. My MIL mentioned it to our server and her brought out a plate with 2 sausages on it. We were a party of 6. We did see all of the characters but they kind of rushed through.

Have fun!

Amy

Anyone else?

Should I just do EE the 1st 90 min & try to get a PS around 10:00 instead?

we prefer the last seating, esp at breakfast 'cause it's two meals in one! we have found that later ps typically provides you w/more character interaction, no rushed feeling, no one waiting for you to leave so someone else can have your table... we have always found the food to be hot fresh and plentiful, never felt like we were getting "leftovers" at all, and have never had anything run out on us! i say go for the later ps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter