Late Check-out?

Tigger&Belle

<font color=blue>I'm the good girl on the DIS<br><
Can a person request and get late check-out at HRH? If so, what time would check-out be? What is the usual check-out time--11am?

Thanks, T&B

You can call and request the night before if you are Loew's members. We had a 1:00pm checkout which was very helpful, I think regular check out is 11:00.

Thanks! A later check-out would give us the option of going to the parks early, coming back to check-out, going to the pool, checking into the Holiday Inn (our money-saving night) and then returning to the parks. It won't hurt to ask for the late check-out at least.

Wow, your trip is almost here!!! You must be very excited.

T&B

Yes, we are VERY excited!! Just went out this morning to get some last minute things and now I am cleaning and doing laundry. We have a pet sitter, so of course, I have to go crazy cleaning the house.

The kids are on vacation this week, so it has been somewhat challenging keeping them calm and entertained. They may drive me crazy by tomorrow!!:crazy:

It's always so hard getting organized and ready for a trip. I have my "to do" and "to pack" lists all ready for my April trip. I kept my lists from last April and just recopied and added things to them. I need to put it on the computer to make it even easier next time. I have my pet sitter list on the computer so I don't know why I don't have the other ones on it yet.

We have to kennel our two dogs (which means that we need to wash their beds to bring, get treats together, bring their shot records, etc, etc) and we have a pet sitter come in for our cats (get her list updated, give her a key, etc) so there are lots of things to do and get ready besides the regular human things. I'm going to try to spend 15 minutes a day getting prepared in the next month, though, so it won't be such a mad rush at the end. Anyone who knows the www.flylady.net site will understand about the 15 minute business. :teeth:

Have a GREAT time! How long will you be gone? You're kids are adorable, BTW and I love that picture with your daughter leaning on your son. Very cute--I bet they always get along like that, right? ::yes:: lol

T&B

I tend to do a lot of planning and organizing for Disney, but for Universal, we tend to just take it easy. I have a packing list on the computer and just add to it daily. We will be leaving tomorrow am and leaving Orlando at 3:00pm on Tuesday. The weather is looking a little chilly tomorrow and Sat., but it looks warmer for the rest of the stay - fingers crossed.

Thanks so much for the comment about my kids. They fight A LOT, but they are inseparable.

Luckily,we don't have to kennel our doggies, my brother in law is able to come stay the whole time we are gone, so I have to do that extra cleaning.

I am off to pack and clean!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter