Late Dec pin code email

MrsHammer

Mickey and I go way back
I haven't gotten one of these since pre-covid, but I got a pin code email yesterday for 20% off rooms Dec 11-25th. Seems odd to me that they would need to offer discounts for that time of year. We just went this past June, so I don't think another trip is in the cards for me right now, but I was glad to see that the pin codes still exist.

I haven't gotten one of these since pre-covid, but I got a pin code email yesterday for 20% off rooms Dec 11-25th. Seems odd to me that they would need to offer discounts for that time of year. We just went this past June, so I don't think another trip is in the cards for me right now, but I was glad to see that the pin codes still exist.
I got one too, it's no better than the Disney + subscriber discount ---leads me to believe the hotels are not as packed as they had hoped they'd be for the holidays. Not too shocking though as I anticipate travel will go back to more normal levels over the next 12-18 months.

I got a pin code this time, it's been awhile. They had my old address, but it was linked to us so I just used it. Hopefully it doesn't matter that they have an old address. I don't need magicbands since I already have too many. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter