Late night and taxis

damo

Proud Redhead
DD and I will be travelling alone to Hard Rock Hotel late on Tuesday night. DS and DH will be arriving on Wednesday morning due to DS's hockey championship that has its final game on Tuesday night. What means of transportation is safest for us two females? Can anyone recommend a specific company that they have had good experience with?

I travel alone with DS and prefer to use a towncar. It generally costs around $80 plus tip (round trip), but it is definitely worth it to arrive safely and not have to tour other resorts by means of Mears. I have used Happy and Atlantis and both were fine. Have a great trip.

Just used Yourride this past week and it was great. Rabittsz was prompt and helpful. I would definitly recommend Yourride!!!

I had a terrific experience with yellow cab. Clean cabs, nice driver. It was $32+ and we tipped $8 (one way, hrh to airport)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter