Late night dinner

Texans_loyal

Operation Disney is Underway!
Hey Y'all! We will be landing at around 11 PM tonight and was wondering if any food options will be available at Disney springs? I had read about restaurants staying open till 2 am but wasn't sure if they served food. Has anyone been lately?

We did Raglan Road. I believe the kitchen is open until 1am. Solid chicken fingers, made with a similar batter to the fried fish. Also, I believe Splittsville has similar hours.

Downtown Disney hangout featuring modern Irish pub-fare classics plus live Celtic music & dancers.
Raglan Road

Located in: Disney Springs
Address: 1640 Buena Vista Dr, Orlando, FL 32830
Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 2AM
Friday 11AM–2AM
Saturday 10AM–1AM
Sunday 10AM–1AM
Monday 11AM–2AM
Tuesday 11AM–2AM
Wednesday 11AM–2AM
Thursday 11AM–2AM
Suggest an edit
Menu: raglanroad.com
Reservations: opentable.com
Phone: (407) 938-0300

Raglan Road will sometimes close the kitchen early (late night menu / dining) when there aren't as many customers are they like.

Where are you staying? Some resorts have 24/7 options for food. Well, grab & go at least.

The Polynesian, Grand Floridian and Swan/Dolphin have 24/7 options. Coronado Springs Rix Club serves until 1:00 AM—it did in 2012 anyhow.

There may be others, but these are the ones I know of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter