Le Cellier and epcot restaurants

normmo

DIS Veteran
Hi - just wondering if Canadians go to Le Cellier when they're at Epcot? I had asked which Epcot restaurants people recommended at the Restaurants board and alot of them said Le cellier. That made me wonder if as Canadians, people found it was worth going to eat at the Canadian pavillion or is it not worth it since you can do that at home. Just curious ....:smooth:

Yum, cheese soup. I think a lot of us go there.

Ditto on the cheese soup!! :)

If the food is good, and the meals I've had at Le Cellier have been very good, it wouldn't matter to me if I was eating "at home" or "abroad". ;) :)

I didn't make it there on my last trip, so it's a definite "to do" for next time. :)

We always eat at Le Cellier because it's tradition (we used to work there) but we have never been disapointed in the food and the CM's are so friendly and we always get a kick out of telling them you can meet your husband working in the BeaverTails cabin. ;)

Last year was the first year we did not eat there and we really missed it. Not a fan of the cheese soup but a big fan of their bread sticks and steaks. DH and I are going there for our CP package.

Love it!!!! It's a slice of home and the food is awesome!!!!!We make a point of going!!!!The staff is awesome and they treat fellow Canadians like family...they always tell you where there from and more importantly how much they like WDW ...but they miss Canada...oh and they also remind you that the beer may look the same but the alcohol content has been adjusted to meet US federal guidelines!!!!!:Pinkbounc

Le Cellier is a great place to eat. I had the salmon and it was the best I've had. I also ordered the chocolate moose from the cchildren's menu. It was so cute and delicious

We love it there. YYYYUUUUMMMM. Oh, I think I have to go and make some cheese soup now...............

We haven't gone there yet but have heard such great things about the cheese soup that we're planning on going there for a lunch next trip (in Feb)

Brenda
from MB

:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter