Le Cellier and kids?

bliss4us

<font color=CC00FF>Thinks finding Donald by accide
Hope somebody knows the answer to this...

We'll be in WDW in October, and want to try Le Cellier. It will be me, DH, DS(12) and DS's friend(13).

After looking at the menu, I'm not sure they kids will go for the adult dinner offerings. They'd be fine with the kids' menu items, but is it okay to order from there if they're 12 and 13?

Has anyone else had older kids order off the kids menu, or is it frowned upon?

It is not a problem!!

Depending upon how old your children look to the CM -- the CM may give them a child's menu right away.

Our DD's are 16 and we ate there in April. They were too hungry, plus they wanted a beaver tail after dinner. "No beaver tail if you do not finish your dinner!!" So they asked the CM for a child's menu -- the CM had no problem.

You children can order off an child's menu at any restaurant at WDW. They can split and adult meal, they can order an appetiser and dessert as their meal.

The only problem you will run into paying an adult price is at the buffets and a dinner show.

Enjoy, Le Cellier !!

We ate there last Thursday and my 12 and 14 year old ordered from the child's menu. One had the child's steak and one the grilled chicken. They loved the harbor lights. These are ice cream floats with light up ice cubes in them. One had a rootbeer float and the other a coke float. At the end of the meal our server cleaned the ice cubes and put them in little boxes to make lanterns, my kids thought this was cool. Our food was good but we waited over an hour for it. They messed up said they mixed our order with someone elses so we waited a long time to be served. The food was good not great, not worth an hour wait.

Have fun! princess:

Another idea for you is having them split an adult entree. Almost anything can be made without the "sauce". So they can get plain steak or salmon for example, and the kitchen is happy to split it for them :)

Anne

Our kids (even the little ones ) have always enjoyed this restaurant. We have found that no matter what the age, even a grown up can order off the kids menu and the waitstaff does not mind.
If you go the kids will love "the pretzel bread" that comes before the meal.
Have a great time. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter