Le Cellier booked 180 days in advance ...

I have never eaten there before and have never been able to get an adr...,BUT
today on the boards I saw someone cancelled a reservation like 3 hours before. I tried to snag it and it was gone of course. I just sat there and played around with dates and times and MAGIC:wizard::wizard:, pure disney magic. Dh and I will be eating at Le Cellier on May 22 around 1 pm. I am SOO
excited...So DONT give up, keep trying!!

Le Cellier is a great restaurant and worth the wait. It must have really picked up in popularity the last couple of years. I remember making reservations in July 2008 and managed to get a 1:00 on Christmas Day with no problem. :confused3

Called at 6 a.m. (7 a.m. WDW time) 180 days out, but still couldln't get reservations at LeCellier.

Have you booked your trip yet. When I made our ADRs last month the only way I could get Le Cellier was to go 182 days out. Luckily we are already booked for our trip.

Ive started to scheduling Epcot near the end of our trips just to better the odds on getting an ADR, seems to have worked last few times:)

lol, yep, I couldn't get dinner reservations but was able to make lunch reservations at 12:35PM on my 180 days out. I actually think that's better since it's cheaper...ha.

I did my adrs 180 out at 6:00am online and they had lunch and dinner reservations. We eaten there quite a few times and I prefer lunch. The wait past your adr time can be long and the service/kitchen seem to be slower at dinnertime.

We really love Le Cellier and have always been able to get adr and we have gone xmas week for the past 5 years. We also like to eat late so that may be the reason (after 8:00pm has been what we have done). June 26 is my 180 days and hope to eat there one night, we also have been very flexible as to which night. I would keep trying, some have reported luck later with cancelations! I'm sending pixie dust!

Connears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter